so many uses!

Posted by 5667445523974691652 on May 30, 2012

Love this moisturizing oil. i use it as a carrier oil for most of my essential oils. also add it to my regular store bought body lotion for added moisture. Great when i have gotten too much sun and i dont want my skin to dry out and peel from sunburn! GREAT PRICE TOO!!!!!

Sunblock

Posted by Reviewer2832365 on Jun 01, 2012

I read from newspaper this oil can replace sunscreen , this is the nature way to against uv and protect skin. I mix it for my DIY make up remover and lotion as night cream.

So good

Posted by 5252839008139678672 on Jun 02, 2012

I love this oil..it has an amazing price,it's so good for my skin..I recommend it because it really does wonders against stretchmarks and I also use it for the area around my eyes..it's good for my dark circles.

the best oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer3154915 on Jun 26, 2012

i use it for my face skin, specially on the eyes, on the hair and is really goog for me...in recomanded this for all type the skin or hair mask

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by 5012043656810288688 on Jun 27, 2012

Loving this product! I was feeling a little nervous to buy products online because I have never used any oils before, but i must say I am very pleased with my purchase. I will definitely be buying more products from this company.

skin becomes smoothly

Posted by Reviewer2996463 on Sep 16, 2011

the oil absorbs quickly,nourishing my skin and hands.

makes my skin very soft!

Posted by captainnaomi on Aug 21, 2011

I use this oil mainly to moisturize my body after shower. This is my third bottle of this and I just realized that this is easier to apply when my body is little bit wet! This oil absorbs quickly and doesn't leave the oily feeling after. I like this in general.

Great oil!

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Nov 06, 2011

The sweet almond oil is great for both hair and skin. And iherb gives you this oil for a good price with good quality.

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3111921 on Nov 10, 2011

Good.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

I use it to remove my makeup and it does a very great job without clogging my pores!