Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by sweden on Oct 24, 2011

Lovely, light oil! I blend in a few drops of an essential oil for a nicely scented after-bath oil. It soaks in and doesn't leave my skin oily. If you need a carrier oil for essential oils for massages or skin care, this one is wonderful.

Good oil but has no smell

Posted by Reviewer2618416 on May 25, 2010

I was very excited when I found this but disappointed when I got it and it had absolutely no almond scent, no scent at all. But it's a bargain for almond oil.

Good

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

It is good. Use it for essential oil dilution mainly for my son. Sweet almond oil is the safest oil for children. And yes, like many reviewers have said, it lack the original almond fragrance. But i dont mind.. At least the smell wont be too overpowering for my toddler. Trust Now Food essential oil.

Multi Purpose Product

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Mar 04, 2008

This almond oil is fabulous as an after shower product to retain moisture and keep skin amazingly soft even in the winter. Great for removing makeup too.

A gift

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Oct 01, 2008

I bought this as a gift for my mom and she really likes it. I actually like it better then the one I have which has the lavender in it.

Love this so!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2011

The whole family uses this in lieu of body lotion. For the body moisturizer I add drops of essential oils, for night-time facial moisturizer, calming lavender ess oil...I use it plain for removing eye make-up.

sweet almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2003652 on Aug 08, 2011

Thank you for the fast response and shipping time of my order. The Almond Oil is fantastic on my skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves a healthy hydrated glow..I'm 60 yrs old and have noticed with age my skin is very dry, nothing has helped for any length of time. However, the Almond Oil seems to be what I have needed and been looking for. I will continue to purchase this product in the future. Regards to you and your staff for a job well done..

Awesome oil

Posted by Reviewer2890416 on Jun 10, 2011

I love this oil. I use it as my face moistureizer and can see my skin is becoming brighter by the day and is reducing the dark spots on my face.

It's Pure Alright

Posted by Reviewer1652340 on Jan 25, 2009

I have tasted this oil and its pure....food grade as mentioned. Value for money. Hope to use it in a lot of recepies. Overal a good product.

healthy Oil

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jan 28, 2010

It's edible...I use it for baking and it's great.