quite disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Nov 02, 2011

this oil has no scent, how do i even know it's really almond oil. i purchased it particularly because i like the smell of sweet almond, and it has no smell. blah.

Good oil for hair

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

I like to use to conditioning my hair.

not good...

Posted by Reviewer1932291 on Nov 28, 2011

I have a very dry skin and i have been looking for a moisturizer that can make my skin smooth....and no...still haven't find it. I don't feel any difference after using this product....any diffenece!

Not happy

Posted by Reviewer1556552 on Jul 29, 2011

I thought by the description this would be a great smelling oil. It's basically vegetable oil. No smell. I was very disappointed.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

I am using this as hair mask and for cleaning my make up, for massage too. Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2374021 on Jun 14, 2011

I love this oil to remove makeup. Very gentle. And do light massage of the face at night with this oil.

ultra moisturizing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2493754 on Jul 10, 2011

Love it! not greast, a little goes a long way. use right out of shower skin looks and feels great all day!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3305145 on Jun 24, 2011

Love to seal my hair with this oil! Would definitely buy agian.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2419052 on Feb 16, 2011

excellent product. wife is thrilled with results. service and mailing of order excellent. will reorder from your company in the future.

Multi-Purpose Use Product

Posted by Reviewer1976106 on Mar 20, 2011

I love this almond oil. Initially, I purchased it for my hair but was still unsure how to use it. So, I decided to use it for my skin. Its great after showers and I also use it for my face and it helps with its complexion as well.