Don't trust this brand

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

I dont care that so many reviews on that brand, its just feels so cheap quality. Not buying anything from them anymore. I tried a few products, just because of many reviews, but know im very sure not going to anymore. Didn't work for me.

quite disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Nov 02, 2011

this oil has no scent, how do i even know it's really almond oil. i purchased it particularly because i like the smell of sweet almond, and it has no smell. blah.

Good oil for hair

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

I like to use to conditioning my hair.

Not happy

Posted by Reviewer1556552 on Jul 29, 2011

I thought by the description this would be a great smelling oil. It's basically vegetable oil. No smell. I was very disappointed.

not good...

Posted by Reviewer1932291 on Nov 28, 2011

I have a very dry skin and i have been looking for a moisturizer that can make my skin smooth....and no...still haven't find it. I don't feel any difference after using this product....any diffenece!

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

I am using this as hair mask and for cleaning my make up, for massage too. Very good product!

Good to mix with or use with the sesame oil

Posted by Reviewer1343603 on Mar 31, 2011

Another product that I had used for years had ceased to be made and I tried this as a substitute because it had the same main ingredient. I found it to be just as easy to use, and my dry skin soaked it up easily with just a little extra gentle rubbing. It did not wipe off on my clothes when thoroughly rubbed in. It remoisturized the "alligator" textured skin on my lower legs and they are now smooth and soft. I'll be ordering it again.

Multi-Purpose Use Product

Posted by Reviewer1976106 on Mar 20, 2011

I love this almond oil. Initially, I purchased it for my hair but was still unsure how to use it. So, I decided to use it for my skin. Its great after showers and I also use it for my face and it helps with its complexion as well.

Now Foods, Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Jan 05, 2009

This oil is great for dry skin and absorbs wonderfully.

ultra moisturizing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2493754 on Jul 10, 2011

Love it! not greast, a little goes a long way. use right out of shower skin looks and feels great all day!