Good!

Posted by Claire on Apr 11, 2012

Miraculous oil, suitable for hair, skin, makeup remover.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm using it to remove mascara from my eyelashes and sometime form massage. It works good.

Almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 02, 2012

This is the best oil for handcare. I apply it before going to bed and wear gloves overnight for intensive care. A drop of almond oil makes any cream feel soft and velvety. It feels nourishing

Perfectly absorbed

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jun 23, 2012

Отлично впитывается, универсально, не оставляет жирного блеска на коже. Без запаха! Однозначно мой фаворит! Perfectly absorbed, it is universal, leaves no oily sheen on the skin. Odorless! Definitely my favorite!

Delighted

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jul 03, 2012

I am delighted by this product! It hydrates very well! It works under the eyes, on other dry parts of my skin, on my cuticles, and I'm also using it as a hydrating face-mask!

A oil that is non greasy... No way!? .... Yes, this way....

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

I initially bought this to try to make my own reed diffuser solution. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out positively, I probably need a dash of volka. So, I have decided to start using the mix of almond oil and essential oils on my arms & legs. Turns out - I like how it is being absorbed into the skin with no greasy feel. With this initiation, I am going the path of natural hydration using oils. I have previously ordered castor oil, jojoba oil, argan oil for specific uses. Now, I can't wait to try mixing them with essential oils. Click Yes if you find my review helpful

Keeps the area around the eyes looking young ....

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Oct 23, 2007

Put a dab around the eyes every night ... even in my 50's - my eyes look young and dewey. A in Upstate NY

L-O-V-E

Posted by Reviewer1624950 on Jan 25, 2012

Best product ever! You can use it as a makeup remover, to moisturize your face and your whole body on it's own or under the moisturizer for even more hydrating effect for the dry winter skin. Loving it!

Non sticky

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 02, 2012

I love this oil. I have been sceptic to bodyoils before because it makes the skin so sticky. Bu this one is amaing. Makes the skin really soft for hours and hours and it sticky free. Also fragance-free.

Cutículas

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

Lo utilizo para hidratar las cutículas y me va muy bien, también lo pongo en la base de las pestañas. En este último caso no he notado ninguna maravilla porque llevo poco tiempo haciéndolo, aunque sí parece que me caen menos pestañas al retirar el maquillaje. Lo que no me acaba de gustar es el dispensador, prefiero el de AURA ACACIA.