Great light body oil

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I use it after shower when my skin is still damp and it moisturises my skin and gives it a healthy sheen. Not greasy at all and absorbs quite quickly.

Great price and great value for Vitamin E

Posted by 4630562692623615739 on Jun 13, 2016

Nice smell and texture. Never clog pores. Perfect for removing makeups, washing faces, moisturising skin and hair. I have super oily skin. It helps to moisturize my skin when it is too dry. Usually I left the oil on my face for 5 minutes then I use a tissue paper to remove the excess oil. For dry legs and arms, apply a few drops and just let it absorbs in a few minutes. I also use it as hair oil everyday for my dry, thick hair. I apply just 1 drop of oil onto my hair when it is still wet. In winter, I apply one drop on my lip before I go to sleep and my lip feels great for the next couple of days. Great product at a good price. I always have a bottle at home. I review natural products. If you have oily and acne prone skin, dry and thick hair, dry skin on legs and arms, do check my other reviews. If you find this review useful, please give me a thumbs up. Thanks.

Best Multi-purpose Oil!

Posted by 4837188807445315107 on Mar 30, 2015

This is the best oil treatment for dry/frizzy hair &/or itchy flaky scalp. I bought the Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil as well as the Castor Oil at one go to create my hair oil treatment. Before which, I tried each oil to test each texture and efficacy. I must say the Sweet Almond Oil ranks #1 on my favourite Oil list. As compared to the other two mentioned, this oil has the thinnest texture and lowest viscosity. It is non sticky and almost odourless. No funky smell. Not only can this be used on its own for a pre - shampooing treatment, it can also be used as an overnight hair mask, a booster for your hair conditioner as well as a hair serum before blow drying or hair straightening. When used as a hair serum, just squeeze a tiny drop or two or three if you fancy more. It would not weigh your hair down but gives it a shine and softness. You may add it to your existing hair serum too!. I also used this on my skin when it's at its driest state. My skin loves it too. I also use it as my brow and lash treatment for night time use. All the above mentioned is solely Almond Oil on its own. Of course mixing with other oil that I mentioned or your own choice of your oils would be great too!

Good!

Posted by Claire on Apr 11, 2012

Miraculous oil, suitable for hair, skin, makeup remover.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm using it to remove mascara from my eyelashes and sometime form massage. It works good.

Almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 02, 2012

This is the best oil for handcare. I apply it before going to bed and wear gloves overnight for intensive care. A drop of almond oil makes any cream feel soft and velvety. It feels nourishing

Keeps the area around the eyes looking young ....

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Oct 23, 2007

Put a dab around the eyes every night ... even in my 50's - my eyes look young and dewey. A in Upstate NY

L-O-V-E

Posted by Reviewer1624950 on Jan 25, 2012

Best product ever! You can use it as a makeup remover, to moisturize your face and your whole body on it's own or under the moisturizer for even more hydrating effect for the dry winter skin. Loving it!

Perfectly absorbed

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jun 23, 2012

Отлично впитывается, универсально, не оставляет жирного блеска на коже. Без запаха! Однозначно мой фаворит! Perfectly absorbed, it is universal, leaves no oily sheen on the skin. Odorless! Definitely my favorite!

Delighted

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jul 03, 2012

I am delighted by this product! It hydrates very well! It works under the eyes, on other dry parts of my skin, on my cuticles, and I'm also using it as a hydrating face-mask!