Good!

Posted by Claire on Apr 11, 2012

Miraculous oil, suitable for hair, skin, makeup remover.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1291839 on Dec 28, 2011

I'm using it to remove mascara from my eyelashes and sometime form massage. It works good.

Keeps the area around the eyes looking young ....

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Oct 23, 2007

Put a dab around the eyes every night ... even in my 50's - my eyes look young and dewey. A in Upstate NY

Almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 02, 2012

This is the best oil for handcare. I apply it before going to bed and wear gloves overnight for intensive care. A drop of almond oil makes any cream feel soft and velvety. It feels nourishing

Perfectly absorbed

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jun 23, 2012

Отлично впитывается, универсально, не оставляет жирного блеска на коже. Без запаха! Однозначно мой фаворит! Perfectly absorbed, it is universal, leaves no oily sheen on the skin. Odorless! Definitely my favorite!

Delighted

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jul 03, 2012

I am delighted by this product! It hydrates very well! It works under the eyes, on other dry parts of my skin, on my cuticles, and I'm also using it as a hydrating face-mask!

Best Multi-purpose Oil!

Posted by 4837188807445315107 on Mar 30, 2015

This is the best oil treatment for dry/frizzy hair &/or itchy flaky scalp. I bought the Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil as well as the Castor Oil at one go to create my hair oil treatment. Before which, I tried each oil to test each texture and efficacy. I must say the Sweet Almond Oil ranks #1 on my favourite Oil list. As compared to the other two mentioned, this oil has the thinnest texture and lowest viscosity. It is non sticky and almost odourless. No funky smell. Not only can this be used on its own for a pre - shampooing treatment, it can also be used as an overnight hair mask, a booster for your hair conditioner as well as a hair serum before blow drying or hair straightening. When used as a hair serum, just squeeze a tiny drop or two or three if you fancy more. It would not weigh your hair down but gives it a shine and softness. You may add it to your existing hair serum too!. I also used this on my skin when it's at its driest state. My skin loves it too. I also use it as my brow and lash treatment for night time use. All the above mentioned is solely Almond Oil on its own. Of course mixing with other oil that I mentioned or your own choice of your oils would be great too!

A oil that is non greasy... No way!? .... Yes, this way....

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

I initially bought this to try to make my own reed diffuser solution. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out positively, I probably need a dash of volka. So, I have decided to start using the mix of almond oil and essential oils on my arms & legs. Turns out - I like how it is being absorbed into the skin with no greasy feel. With this initiation, I am going the path of natural hydration using oils. I have previously ordered castor oil, jojoba oil, argan oil for specific uses. Now, I can't wait to try mixing them with essential oils. Click Yes if you find my review helpful

Perfect for removing make-up but not only!

Posted by mariasait on May 06, 2014

It removes even the darkest and hardest make up. It's amazing especially for the eye area: it removes gently mascara and at the same time it moisturises the sensitive eye area (no irritations of course!) and strengthens the eyelashes. Lately I hsve found out another use for it: Every Spring I suffer from severe eye allergies (dryness, redness, itchiness all over the eye area, inside and outside). I started applying some drops of almond oil with a cotton pad all over the eyelid and around the eye area every night. It worked miracles! No medication needed anymore (at least not for the eye allergy!)!

Good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

It's a good product, i like the fact that it's hexane free. I use it after shower all over my body and it hydrates my skin, it's also well absorbed. It's always fresh, never rancid, smell is ok, seems natural.