Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1559282 on Aug 16, 2015

Very moisturing!

Awesome

Posted by 4781340168061076774 on Aug 12, 2015

I'm loving this sweet almond oil. I originally purchased this product because of a friend's recommendation for my expanding pregnant belly. I started using it on my belly and all over my body. I now use it every night on my face before bed. Since using it on my face I've noticed the fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes are less visible, even my husband has noticed the positive effect it's had on my skin. I can't wait to see how it works for all its other wonderful uses.

lovely oil

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

Love this oil, easy to use bottle.

I used this almond oil as a makeup remover

Posted by 5050414714688033366 on Jul 28, 2015

I had been using this almond oil as a makeup remover. It removes makeup easily. I have oily acne prone skin. it did not break out my skin. Highly recommended!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Arabia on Jul 12, 2015

This product is good but the only thing that i wasn't expecting that it doesn't have strong smell like other almond oils but still does the job. Its a beauty product and i like using it for skin moisturizing purposes. Love the smooth feel and it doesn't clog my pores. I mix small amount of it with castor oil and apply it on my eyelashes, it helps eyelash hair grow. Great for around eyes area to help wrinkles go away. Check out my page for more reviews ممتاز حول العيون لتجاعيد العيون..وايضا للرموش عند خلطه مع زيت الخروع ..جميل جدا انصحكم فيه يساعد على تطويل الرموش..اضغطي يس اذا عجبك تقييمي .ولتجارب وتقييمات لمنتجات اخرى اضغطي على اسمي بتشوفين منتجات كثير اشتريتها وعلقت عليها

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

beveik nekvapis aliejus, gerai įsigeria į odą.

Balanced My Skin

Posted by 4782043871414760768 on Jun 23, 2015

I have very troubled skin that is acne prone and sensitive as well as combination. No regular moisturizer has worked for me. After reading up on almond oil I decided to give it go. I mix with about 1 drop of almond with 3 drops of jojoba. I mostly chose this for the extra moisturizing effect and to help lighten my acne scars. I love the way this makes my skin look and feel. My skin has never felt this way from a lotion. I've also used this for my eyes, hair, and all over my body and for an after shave. I love this.

Sweet Almond

Posted by bakedwiflove on Jun 17, 2015

Moisturising Oil good for nourish skin and to make skincare for your skin. I added essential oil.

buena calidad, bajo precio

Posted by 5450655805853115431 on May 29, 2015

ya no puedo vivir sin ella, la agregue a mi acondicionador, mis cremas de cuerpo y manos.

memy