Un producto multiusos

Posted by Missypoincare on Oct 26, 2013

Este aceite me gusta muchísimo para utilizar de dos formas: Para hidratar el cabello a modo de mascarilla antes de acostarme por la noche (evidentemente lo lavo a la mañana siguiente) y para hidratar el cuerpo después de salir de la ducha. Lo noto más hidratante que otros aceites y, por este motivo, repetiré

Not good

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Dec 21, 2016

I have normal skin but this oil is not moisturizing enough. Don't purchase.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great for hair and skin!

now foods

Posted by 4847031612304638305 on Sep 01, 2014

good but little

Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jul 31, 2009

With temperamental skin such as mine (sensitive, prone to break-outs and inflammation), I need a product that is non pore-clogging yet soothing. On top of that, my skin isn't actually that oily, so I do need moisture. This makes for some frustrating times looking for creams, lotions, whatever. I discovered a while ago that pure oils were a good option for my face due to their simplicity (the more ingredients something has, the more likely I am to react to one of them), but finding the right one has still been hard. Pick the wrong oil and I'll still break out! And some of them just sit on the surface of your face... that's not a good feeling. This didn't cause a massive reaction in term of inflammation but did clog my skin a bit (my skin felt a bit bumpy), while still feeling a little light. I've had better luck with walnut oil and apricot oil. I use this for my neck though, plus it moisturizes legs well. And it will be great with essential oils for massage.

loved it

Posted by Reviewer1577898 on Jul 26, 2008

Works great as a facial moisturizer.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2393910 on Jul 29, 2008

I use this in my hair and on my face as a moisturizer. It's a great oil that does not clog pores!

Great Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 03, 2008

Another great product at a great price. Lovely on the skin. Retired and on a fixed income, I would not be able to make this purchase if it were not for IHerb.

Good Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Mar 01, 2008

I am allergic to glycerin so I can't use most of the commercially made moisturizers. I was searching for a replacement that was not greasy, absorbed well, and was sufficiently emollient for my dry skin. After trying a few other oils, this Sweet Almond Oil is the best for daytime use. It is very moisturizing but absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy, shiny look. And it's much less expensive than most moisturizers you can buy. Highly recommended!

great

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 11, 2012

everything you can demant fromalmond oil i s there - good moisturizing properties, smoothing stretch marks