Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2832388 on Jul 07, 2010

This is so easily absorbed it is amazing. It does not feel oily at all, despite it being an 'oil'. I use it on my body: Just mix this with a few drops of essential oil and massage. I also dab this around my eye to keep the area moisturized and wrinkle-free all day. I have rubbed some on my palms and applied it to my face a number of times at night. It has been great so far, no break-outs. Nice natural moisturizer. The only problem I have with it is that everytime you pour some out, excess will leak down the bottle, it being so runny and light. I wrap a piece of tissue around the bottle.

Good quality

Posted by patehosplace on Jul 04, 2010

This is a great carrier oil for my essential oils and I only trust the NOW brand.

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2970877 on May 06, 2009

Using it as a moisturizer for myself and my son who is a teenager. I also gave a bottle to my sister who is a massage therapist. I use it as an all purpose moisturizer and have it on my night stand. My son has been having sensivity breakouts from the products he is using it as a night time moisturizer just a drop or two works to keep his skin moisturized and hasn't had any more breakouts.

Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on May 10, 2009

As a facial moistuizer, almond oil seems to be just right. My skin feels balanced and smooth, and pimples have cleared up.

Not bad!

Posted by julzia1 on May 17, 2010

I like this product as a face mosturizer, I even apply it around my eyes, my neck and lips. Time-lasting, makes the skin soft, but a little greasy since it's an oil. Will try it on my body soon

Sweet Almond Oil - Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1825216 on Apr 03, 2010

I like this product a lot. Goes on smoothly and keeps my skin moist. Helps reduce wrinkles.

Sweet Almond oil

Posted by Reviewer3295318 on Apr 03, 2010

The Now Foods Sweet almond oil is excellent.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1012754 on Apr 09, 2010

I really like it!

Great oil.

Posted by Reviewer1062855 on Apr 27, 2010

I like this oil, it absorbs very well into your skin.

Feels wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010

I won't use any face cream from now. The oil works wonder on my skin. I love the feeling, freshness.