Awful smell!

Posted by Reviewer1673033 on Jan 20, 2012

I had high hopes when ordered this cream and unfortunately I was very disappointed. The smell is far too strong and very unpleasant. It does not feel very moisturizing either.

I used to like this product until...

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Feb 23, 2013

I learned about its preservative, lactoperoxidase. Natural preservative does not mean 'healthy'. I would google on the safty of this preservative before purchase, because it is a body cream, a product we wear all over our skin. Now i try to use body cream contains no water, to avoid preservatives.

vitamin e cream

Posted by Reviewer1978580 on Mar 03, 2011

nice and moisturizing as a hand cream, but has sickening smell.

READ THE LABELS!

Posted by 5215261405892755412 on Jan 19, 2016

I didn't do my homework on this one prior to purchase, so I did not notice that it has synthetic Vitamin E derived from soy. After application, I was very disappointed. The crème did not penetrate, but sat on the surface of my skin, and that was true whether I applied it after bathing and exfoliation (open pores) OR from time-to-time throughout the day. I also found the ODOR extremely offensive--so much so that the odor emanating from my skin kept me awake at night until I washed it off. It was THEN that I read the ingredients--silly me. I'm not sure if it is a true allergy, but I am very intolerant to soy products, whether ingested or applied to my skin. I also keep away from synthetic-anything as a rule in my life, especially Vitamin E. If you read the credible Vitamin E research from both the US and EU, I think you'll agree. In spite of the odor and in spite of it not working, I gave the crème over one week before I read the label. I am happy for those of you who found the product satisfactory and to all others, please know your tolerances and please read your labels PRIOR to purchase.

Sticky

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I do not like it as it is very sticky, doesnt absorb well

Scent is kind of strange, not a true vanilla scent

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

The scent is kind of a cooked vanilla scent, doesn't seem like a true vanilla scent. I don't like that the vitamin E is from soy, I called the company and asked if it was Non-GMO, since most soy is GMO, and they said they are not sure if it is or something. Also, for women, soy can affect hormones, it is not good unless maybe you are in menopause I think I heard. However, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream). You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

For Wrinkles

Posted by 5120340996125376245 on Feb 23, 2014

I thought I was getting Vitamin 3 cream.

Awful smell

Posted by 4902197739170182457 on Apr 21, 2014

The smell is horrible and the product dries out the skin. I was very disappointed

bad smell :(

Posted by 4708884452549328305 on Sep 02, 2014

nice and moisturizing as a hand cream, but has relly sickening smell ...

Desastre

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on May 08, 2016

La compré para mi madre y al final ni ella ni yo pudimos utilizarla, el olor es repugnante y no lo soportamos sobre la piel. Una pena dado el tamaño-precio