Now Foods, Solutions, Vitamin E Cream, 28,000 IU, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Posted by Reviewer3118745 on Jan 04, 2012

Sticky, quite bad smell, but after few min. skin feels goood all day.

okay, but product went off quickly

Posted by Reviewer1914997 on Oct 25, 2013

I liked how this product seemed natural, but it didn't stay good for long, going off in smell and color.

Irritated

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Nov 27, 2010

I bought this for my face but found it irritating and too light in moisture. Nice strong vanilla smell though. I'll use this as a body lotion.

A little bit disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2258987 on Dec 28, 2011

Since it has vitamin E in it I thought it will be OK to put on my skin, but it causes pimples on my face and doesn't "repair" my skin as much. It smells like donuts which makes it a little uncomfortable to wear, but the scent faints quickly. It's a little bit difficult to apply on body, because it absorbs very quickly. However, my skin is awfully "choosy" for the products I'm applying on it, so I'm used to not having the results described on the products.