not bad

Posted by Reviewer2592649 on Jan 18, 2007

i liked the effects of this product it made my skin look healthier and help cleared my acne, but it was a little heavy feeling.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1521827 on Dec 01, 2009

Perfect at night

Nice body cream

Posted by Reviewer2193166 on Jul 20, 2010

I bought this for the purpose of using on my face, which the label says is an acceptable use, however, I found it too thick and greasy for facial application. It is, however, a very nice body cream that I will continue to use.

Good for face and hands.

Posted by Reviewer1819395 on Oct 19, 2010

Very rich, but not greasy. My skin is sensitive, but handles this cream well. I use it on my face twice a day. It moisturizes very well, but I don't see any improvement in my scars. I only notice a light vanilla smell, but it is a strong unpleasant smell to my husband.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3334810 on Jan 26, 2011

I had some dry places on my face and using it really helps. Makes applying makeup easier. I LOVE using it on my body, though. It makes my skin super soft, but I tend to get tiny whiteheads on my face, which I don't like.

like it!

Posted by Reviewer1372526 on Mar 31, 2011

From head to toe, I apply this cream everywhere and i like it.

very thick

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Apr 22, 2011

I'm not really sure of the effect yet as I just started using it, but it doesn't irritate my skin. So far, so good.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jun 13, 2011

Thick, rich, healthy feeling cream.

Great texture but doesn't absorb well on dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3168315 on Sep 14, 2011

Feels smooth and not greasy. Smells nice too (very light smell)! I use this on oily/combo skin and love how it feels and smells. However, it doesn't absorb well on dry patches of my face and I need to apply it several times. The non-cream version might absorb better, but I haven't tried it.

Now Foods, Solutions, Vitamin E Cream 28,000 IU, 4 fl oz (118 ml) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

a really great product.I gave 4 stars because I cant use it on face in day time, its too shinny.but I think its normal because of vitamin E.great for hands,age spots faded.will buy again. Update: bought again its what I use for my hands always its in my handbag.great price for such a quantity.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »