Now Foods, Solutions, Vitamin E Cream, 28,000 IU, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2592649 on Jan 18, 2007

i liked the effects of this product it made my skin look healthier and help cleared my acne, but it was a little heavy feeling.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1521827 on Dec 01, 2009

Perfect at night

Nice body cream

Posted by Reviewer2193166 on Jul 20, 2010

I bought this for the purpose of using on my face, which the label says is an acceptable use, however, I found it too thick and greasy for facial application. It is, however, a very nice body cream that I will continue to use.

Good for face and hands.

Posted by Reviewer1819395 on Oct 19, 2010

Very rich, but not greasy. My skin is sensitive, but handles this cream well. I use it on my face twice a day. It moisturizes very well, but I don't see any improvement in my scars. I only notice a light vanilla smell, but it is a strong unpleasant smell to my husband.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3334810 on Jan 26, 2011

I had some dry places on my face and using it really helps. Makes applying makeup easier. I LOVE using it on my body, though. It makes my skin super soft, but I tend to get tiny whiteheads on my face, which I don't like.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »