Just what we've been searching for!!

Posted by Reviewer1774034 on Sep 29, 2012

This cream is brilliant! Very thick & moisurising - I have replaced my more expensive product with this. I have very dry skin & also slight eczema. It doesn't irritate my eczema at all. Easily absorbed and skin stays moisurised all day. Some reviews have commented on the smell - I LOVE the smell, it is slight and doesn't smell syntheticy at all.

READ THE LABELS!

Posted by 5215261405892755412 on Jan 19, 2016

I didn't do my homework on this one prior to purchase, so I did not notice that it has synthetic Vitamin E derived from soy. After application, I was very disappointed. The crème did not penetrate, but sat on the surface of my skin, and that was true whether I applied it after bathing and exfoliation (open pores) OR from time-to-time throughout the day. I also found the ODOR extremely offensive--so much so that the odor emanating from my skin kept me awake at night until I washed it off. It was THEN that I read the ingredients--silly me. I'm not sure if it is a true allergy, but I am very intolerant to soy products, whether ingested or applied to my skin. I also keep away from synthetic-anything as a rule in my life, especially Vitamin E. If you read the credible Vitamin E research from both the US and EU, I think you'll agree. In spite of the odor and in spite of it not working, I gave the crème over one week before I read the label. I am happy for those of you who found the product satisfactory and to all others, please know your tolerances and please read your labels PRIOR to purchase.

AWESEOME, just ordered more!

Posted by Reviewer1142943 on Dec 22, 2008

LOVE LOVE this Vit E cream, it is wonderful! I have used it on my face with great results. I've also used it on my son's eczema and noticed great improvements! Thanks for such a great product!

Good Face Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on May 29, 2010

This white cream seems to be absorbed well and little is left on the skin. It does have a bit of a sticky feel like nearly all, if not all night creams (no matter what they advertise). Two nights of use, and I noticed positive changes. I don't use it every night but every other. Perhaps when the weather gets cold, I'll use it every night. Price is cheap for a facial product. Does not appear to be comedogenic.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on May 13, 2009

A little thick but moisturizes.

great

Posted by Reviewer3199460 on Jul 06, 2011

ordered to my friend who has the worst eczema and atopic skin.the skin is not so itchy anymore so the wounds and holes are healing 'cos she doesn't have to scratch it all the time.She can also sleep better now,so the effects are bigger than you might think.

Wife likes

Posted by Reviewer3106675 on Mar 25, 2011

I bought this for my wife, and she thinks it's a very good product. She even bought some for her family, cause she really liked it.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1550288 on Aug 21, 2012

I used this at nights. Very thick and moisturizing cream. Lovely scent! I could buy it again.

Great, I love it