The greatest!

Posted by Reviewer3149012 on Mar 05, 2012

I LOVE this cream. I use it exclusively for my hands which get extremely dry and itchy. This cream helps SO much. I literally don't go anywhere without it. It really helps the eczema on my hands too. It is pretty thick, but it has great staying power. I bought a bunch for xmas gifts!

The smell 👎🏻 moisturizing 👍🏻

Posted by 5565712154571031190 on Jan 19, 2016

The cream is very moisturizing but l was very disappointed about The smell is too strong and very unpleasant . الكريم ترطيبة عالي ولكن إنصدمت من رائحتة للاسف غير محببة

Scent is kind of strange, not a true vanilla scent

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

The scent is kind of a cooked vanilla scent, doesn't seem like a true vanilla scent. I don't like that the vitamin E is from soy, I called the company and asked if it was Non-GMO, since most soy is GMO, and they said they are not sure if it is or something. Also, for women, soy can affect hormones, it is not good unless maybe you are in menopause I think I heard. However, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream). You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

READ THE LABELS!

Posted by 5215261405892755412 on Jan 19, 2016

I didn't do my homework on this one prior to purchase, so I did not notice that it has synthetic Vitamin E derived from soy. After application, I was very disappointed. The crème did not penetrate, but sat on the surface of my skin, and that was true whether I applied it after bathing and exfoliation (open pores) OR from time-to-time throughout the day. I also found the ODOR extremely offensive--so much so that the odor emanating from my skin kept me awake at night until I washed it off. It was THEN that I read the ingredients--silly me. I'm not sure if it is a true allergy, but I am very intolerant to soy products, whether ingested or applied to my skin. I also keep away from synthetic-anything as a rule in my life, especially Vitamin E. If you read the credible Vitamin E research from both the US and EU, I think you'll agree. In spite of the odor and in spite of it not working, I gave the crème over one week before I read the label. I am happy for those of you who found the product satisfactory and to all others, please know your tolerances and please read your labels PRIOR to purchase.

AWESEOME, just ordered more!

Posted by Reviewer1142943 on Dec 22, 2008

LOVE LOVE this Vit E cream, it is wonderful! I have used it on my face with great results. I've also used it on my son's eczema and noticed great improvements! Thanks for such a great product!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1018432 on Jan 29, 2012

Very good cream.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 14, 2016

I like the smell of this, almost a subtle vanilla scent. It's not a thick cream at all, just a silky smooth cream. It's very moisturising so I would not recommend this as a day cream. Use at night time. My skin soaks this right up but leaves a a shiny sheen to my face which is not greasy. Overall my skin condition has benefited from using this and now my complexion has soft dewy glow.

amazing ^^

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Feb 22, 2014

A rich, thick skin cream for face and body. Absorbes well and the smell is very nice.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1550288 on Aug 21, 2012

I used this at nights. Very thick and moisturizing cream. Lovely scent! I could buy it again.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on May 13, 2009

A little thick but moisturizes.