ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Apr 22, 2014

As my skin in face seems to be acne prone, I wont use this product in face again. Made me break out. But its ok overall on body, my daughter really did not like the smell so it will take years to use this as I already got an awesome body lotion. I should give it away to anyone who might actually like this cream.

New Lot Number Very Thin and Runny

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife and I started using this product about 6 months ago. We just loved the product. It is very effective. But the last lot we received after a several week back order is not the same product. This lot is runny versus the thick cream we were buying. It is like a different product. Instead of being thick and creamy it is thin and runny like it has been watered down. So just a heads up. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this.

The smell 👎🏻 moisturizing 👍🏻

Posted by 5565712154571031190 on Jan 19, 2016

The cream is very moisturizing but l was very disappointed about The smell is too strong and very unpleasant . الكريم ترطيبة عالي ولكن إنصدمت من رائحتة للاسف غير محببة

Dislike the smell

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I put this on very dry areas of my skin - it seems to help. I strongly dislike the unusual, chemically smell though.

Posted by Reviewer3118745 on Jan 04, 2012

Sticky, quite bad smell, but after few min. skin feels goood all day.

READ THE LABELS!

Posted by 5215261405892755412 on Jan 19, 2016

I didn't do my homework on this one prior to purchase, so I did not notice that it has synthetic Vitamin E derived from soy. After application, I was very disappointed. The crème did not penetrate, but sat on the surface of my skin, and that was true whether I applied it after bathing and exfoliation (open pores) OR from time-to-time throughout the day. I also found the ODOR extremely offensive--so much so that the odor emanating from my skin kept me awake at night until I washed it off. It was THEN that I read the ingredients--silly me. I'm not sure if it is a true allergy, but I am very intolerant to soy products, whether ingested or applied to my skin. I also keep away from synthetic-anything as a rule in my life, especially Vitamin E. If you read the credible Vitamin E research from both the US and EU, I think you'll agree. In spite of the odor and in spite of it not working, I gave the crème over one week before I read the label. I am happy for those of you who found the product satisfactory and to all others, please know your tolerances and please read your labels PRIOR to purchase.

Scent is kind of strange, not a true vanilla scent

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

The scent is kind of a cooked vanilla scent, doesn't seem like a true vanilla scent. I don't like that the vitamin E is from soy, I called the company and asked if it was Non-GMO, since most soy is GMO, and they said they are not sure if it is or something. Also, for women, soy can affect hormones, it is not good unless maybe you are in menopause I think I heard. However, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream). You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

Sticky

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I do not like it as it is very sticky, doesnt absorb well

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

Very good cream, great smell, use it as a hair cream, as a hand cream and as a body cream, rich and good in winter!

Gentle on sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2680873 on Jan 15, 2009

I love this product, it moisturizes without leaving sticky feeling on the skin.