Wife likes

Posted by Reviewer3106675 on Mar 25, 2011

I bought this for my wife, and she thinks it's a very good product. She even bought some for her family, cause she really liked it.

Great, I love it

Posted by Reviewer2822845 on Mar 03, 2012

Great, I love it

great

Posted by Reviewer3199460 on Jul 06, 2011

ordered to my friend who has the worst eczema and atopic skin.the skin is not so itchy anymore so the wounds and holes are healing 'cos she doesn't have to scratch it all the time.She can also sleep better now,so the effects are bigger than you might think.

Good Face Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3221151 on May 29, 2010

This white cream seems to be absorbed well and little is left on the skin. It does have a bit of a sticky feel like nearly all, if not all night creams (no matter what they advertise). Two nights of use, and I noticed positive changes. I don't use it every night but every other. Perhaps when the weather gets cold, I'll use it every night. Price is cheap for a facial product. Does not appear to be comedogenic.

New Lot Number Very Thin and Runny

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife and I started using this product about 6 months ago. We just loved the product. It is very effective. But the last lot we received after a several week back order is not the same product. This lot is runny versus the thick cream we were buying. It is like a different product. Instead of being thick and creamy it is thin and runny like it has been watered down. So just a heads up. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this.

nice

Posted by 4991038219361534501 on Jun 09, 2016

Strong smell

ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Apr 22, 2014

As my skin in face seems to be acne prone, I wont use this product in face again. Made me break out. But its ok overall on body, my daughter really did not like the smell so it will take years to use this as I already got an awesome body lotion. I should give it away to anyone who might actually like this cream.

Dislike the smell

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I put this on very dry areas of my skin - it seems to help. I strongly dislike the unusual, chemically smell though.

Posted by Reviewer3118745 on Jan 04, 2012

Sticky, quite bad smell, but after few min. skin feels goood all day.

Sticky

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I do not like it as it is very sticky, doesnt absorb well