Nice

Posted by Reviewer1018432 on Jan 29, 2012

Very good cream.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 14, 2016

I like the smell of this, almost a subtle vanilla scent. It's not a thick cream at all, just a silky smooth cream. It's very moisturising so I would not recommend this as a day cream. Use at night time. My skin soaks this right up but leaves a a shiny sheen to my face which is not greasy. Overall my skin condition has benefited from using this and now my complexion has soft dewy glow.

amazing ^^

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Feb 22, 2014

A rich, thick skin cream for face and body. Absorbes well and the smell is very nice.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Apr 22, 2014

As my skin in face seems to be acne prone, I wont use this product in face again. Made me break out. But its ok overall on body, my daughter really did not like the smell so it will take years to use this as I already got an awesome body lotion. I should give it away to anyone who might actually like this cream.

New Lot Number Very Thin and Runny

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife and I started using this product about 6 months ago. We just loved the product. It is very effective. But the last lot we received after a several week back order is not the same product. This lot is runny versus the thick cream we were buying. It is like a different product. Instead of being thick and creamy it is thin and runny like it has been watered down. So just a heads up. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this.

nice

Posted by 4991038219361534501 on Jun 09, 2016

Strong smell

Dislike the smell

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I put this on very dry areas of my skin - it seems to help. I strongly dislike the unusual, chemically smell though.

Posted by Reviewer3118745 on Jan 04, 2012

Sticky, quite bad smell, but after few min. skin feels goood all day.

Sticky

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

I do not like it as it is very sticky, doesnt absorb well

Scent is kind of strange, not a true vanilla scent

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

The scent is kind of a cooked vanilla scent, doesn't seem like a true vanilla scent. I don't like that the vitamin E is from soy, I called the company and asked if it was Non-GMO, since most soy is GMO, and they said they are not sure if it is or something. Also, for women, soy can affect hormones, it is not good unless maybe you are in menopause I think I heard. However, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream). You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.