Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2627218 on Nov 04, 2008

This cream is so easy to apply, it's smooth and I like the fragrance. The carnosine and other natural products makes me feel good about using the product. I am trying it for the first time and have only been using it for about 10 days and I am already impressed with the reduction in the fine lines around my eyes.

Helps keep in moisture

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

I have thirsty skin so I like that this cream is thick & creamy, absorbs well & reduces moisture loss on my skin. Good price, scent ok, Mum loved the smell, asked what I'd just put on, so each to their own.

Decent product

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 09, 2008

this is a light creamy moisturizer that works but is best used when mixed with a touch of water.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Jun 18, 2010

I like it. Leaves the skin soft. Good ingredients. Not fancy packaging, thanks I don't want to pay for that. Great value.

I like this!

Posted by lillanne on Apr 19, 2012

I think my skin has been a bit better after using this for a while! Difficult to know for sure.

Smells a bit strong at first...

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Aug 17, 2010

This lotion has a pretty strong smell at first (kind of flowery) but it goes away pretty quickly. I haven't had it very long so I can't say how well it effects wrinkles (and I don't really have many at 29) but it makes my skin soft and isn't too heavy. (Not a big deal but the packaging is different- mine came in a little pot not a squeezable bottle)

An Economical Skin Cream

Posted by Reviewer1995652 on Jan 26, 2011

This skin cream is well-blended, and the stand-up tube makes it simple to apply. It's not irritating, with several of the noted topical agents.

Non greasy and moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2974620 on Jan 25, 2011

Like the product and it keeps my face moist all day.