works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1511087 on Nov 30, 2007

but KEEP FAR AWAY FROM PETS...DEADLY...TO THEM LIKE ANTI-FREEZE

An excellent product for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1441800 on Apr 19, 2010

This is an excellent product to use for periodontal (gum) health. Last year during a regular visit to my periodontist, the hygienist measured a pocket depth of 6 mm on one of my teeth. Everyone was upset and immediately suggested that I needed a root canal for that tooth. I resisted this, but on my regular vist to my dentist 3 months later, he also measured a 6-mm pocket depth and almost demanded that I have a root canal. I emphatically told him NO! This was the first of June 2009. When I got home I went to the iHerb.com web site and searched on Xylitol -- and that's where I found Now Foods Xyliwhite Mouthwash. My order arrived the following week, I started using it regularly, 2-3 times a day. And when I visited my periodontist in September they measure a pocket depth of 3 mm at the very same location that had been 6 mm. My only comment was "Isn't that interesting!" Since then my pocket depths are consistently 2 and 3 mm. I repeat: this is an excellent product.

Non refreshmint

Posted by Reviewer2589482 on Nov 15, 2011

This "refreshmint" was my first trial of Xyliwhite mouthwash. It tastes worse than any medicine I have ever tasted. I have since tried the Xyliwhite cinnamon mouthwash and it is much much better.

This is the one

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 20, 2007

I recently tried this mouthwash and I'm switching from Aubrey Organics Mint to Xyliwhite. I have trouble with post nasal drip and a quick gargle with Xyliwhite cleans everything out. Wonderful stuff.

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I like the idea of this being xylitol and not containing the alcohol and other yuckies like many mouthwashes. However, this has almost a medicinal taste to it. I'm sure it's doing its job, but doesn't feel as refreshing as a normal mouthwash. I would probably use it again though since it's healthier. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

yum

Posted by Reviewer1858331 on Jun 19, 2011

I love the refreshing feeling this product leaves behind. All tingly and clean. Great mouthwash

super!

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Feb 15, 2008

My teeth have been damaged from teeth grinding and a year long apple cider vinegar. I felt my teeth getting weak and sensitive. Since I started with xyliwhite, my the sensitivity and weak feeling is gone. You have to use it right after every time you eat. I wish Now will provide a measuring cup and larger size. I finished my first bottle in 2 weeks.

Flouride and Sodium Laurel Sulfate FREE!

Posted by MikeMember on May 11, 2007

I really like this product! I've been using it (and NOW Xyliwhite Toothpaste) for about a year now. I love the taste and feel and can really see the difference in the whiteness of my teeth.

Great refreshing mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2975318 on Jan 22, 2009

I love this stuff and especially since it's alcohol free and doesn't burn my mouth. Other reviewers have stated it tastes kind of "mediciney", and there is a slight taste of it, but overall, it's rather pleasant and refreshing. It's lasting quite a while, but then, I don't fill up a 3 oz. cup with it, but just enough to get the rinsing done. I've never enjoyed brushing my teeth, but since I've started using the Xylitol toothpaste and now the mouthwash, I look forward to brushing them and feeling that clean, refreshing taste in my mouth. I highly recommend this product and will be a loyal customer from now on!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1880925 on May 22, 2011

Refreshing and tasty mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean.