Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Will not buy again because of the addition of a certain ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

While I appreciate that the toothpaste is flouride free, the addition of carrageenan is something I am very wary. I used to drink lots of protein shakes which I have rated highly here but no longer do so because of carrageenan. I believe carrageenan has caused me to have all kinds of stomach problems. It has been shown to induce colitis in lab animals and should be avoided by anyone with Crohn's Ulcerative colitis or even IBS.

dislike

Posted by agrifona on Jun 28, 2012

aggressive product

Caused Painful gum

Posted by 5387662337953738343 on Jun 08, 2014

I have totally healthy gum n teeth, I never had any problems with ordinary "chemical based" toothpastes before. However, this product caused me to have a feeling of painful gum after brushing teeth. I wasn't so sure if it was due to this product, until I heard my brother also feels the same as me. I bought 4 of these at once, I am going to throw this. I regret buying it.

Shining White Bright Teeth

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Jul 03, 2012

Get rid of those chemically filled toothpastes and use this natural toothpaste which will leave your teeth bright. I had issues with coffee stained teeth this toothpaste got rid of the stains very quickly highly recommended.

GOOD TOOSTHPASTE

Posted by greenhealthy on Jul 17, 2012

A good toothpaste as work also as a whitneing toothpaste :-) And it works!! Just try your self.