Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

משחת שיניים מעולה

Posted by 5314268321726115925 on Aug 04, 2015

יש תחושה שהשיניים התחילו להיות פחות רגישות לחום וקור. למשחה אין טעם חזק של מנטה כמו של משחות רגילות.

Order this by the case!

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014

Despite the fact that it has glycerin, I LOVE this toothpaste and so does my ENTIRE family. I have tried other brands but they prefer this one. Coupled with Alka Thyme, your breath will feel fresh and your chances of cavities will be greatly minimized. If you are looking to remineralize, you can try the baking soda, peppermint oil, salt combo and make sure you get your minerals and vitamins throughout the day, otherwise this is a good alternative. Using mainstream toothpaste, my kids had cavities at $100 each to fill. Using the NOW toothpaste and Sonicare kids toothpaste, no cavities at all:) Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

I like it!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014

This is so natural to me! I like the refreshing smell very much and it contains no harmful ingredients. The only thing is that it has very less bubbles, I would like one with more bubbles while brushing my teeth >.<

I only use toothpaste free of fluoride for obvious reasons

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Much better than The Big Brand Colgate which is loaded with fluoride and other toxic man-made chemicals.

Del 1 al 10, un 10

Posted by Paulette on Apr 19, 2013

Nunca pensé que abandonar la sensación tan refrescante que me proporcionaban los dentífricos normales fuera a ser tan fácil. No tengo nada más que reseñar. Recomendable al 100%