EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$4.20
$5.49
Savings of: $1.29 (23% off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 5816 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 56-60 of 2366 total

« Previous | 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »

I won't change it.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Jan 11, 2015

After trying this product i will never use any other toothpaste. My teeth started becoming whiter after less than a week of use and it keeps improving with the time, really clean feeling 10/10.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

whiten my teeth in 1week

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by AnaAdmi on Jan 14, 2015

you should try, i and hubby already used it, and definitely whitens my teeth in a week!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Cleaner and Fresher!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

I decided to purchase this after doing some research and finding out about the benefits of xylitol and baking soda. I was also getting tired of other commercial brands that make my teeth more sensitive (and the flouride was a turn off). After a month of use, i'm satisfied. My teeth feels clean (almost) all day and it gives me fresh minty breath. I don't think it whitened my teeth. It probably takes longer for that effect to work. Anyway if you want whiter teeth I suggest you just use activated charcoal or do oil pulling with extra virgin coconut oil. Both of which I purchased here on iHerb.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great product!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 20, 2015

I was searching for a flouride free toothpaste and found this one. I am happy with my purchase. Great minty taste!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good cleaning but no whitening

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Jul 03, 2013

I used this toothpaste for more than 3 months and realized that my teeth feel as I visited the dental cleaning yesterday. With this toothpaste, I have very good results in cleansing, fresh breath and healthy teeth, but 0 in whitening. For me it is not so bad, because I have enough white teeth, do not smoke, etc., but if you need whitening do not expect too much from this product. Please visit my page to see even more truthful reviews! //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Я пользовалась этой зубной пастой больше 3 месяцев и поняла, что мои зубы чувствуют себя, как будто я посетила стоматологическую чистку вчера. С этой пастой у меня есть очень хорошие результаты в очищении, свежести дыхания и здоровьи зубов, но 0 в отбеливании. Для меня его не так уж и плохо, потому что я имею достаточно белые зубы, не курю и т.д., но если вам нужно отбеливание не ожидайте слишком многого от этого продукта. Пожалуйста посетите мою страничку, чтобы увидеть еще больше правдивых отзывов!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 56-60 of 2366 total

« Previous | 10 11 12 13 14 | Next »