works without the bad stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1495934 on Nov 22, 2009

it really does brighten up the teeth. we look forward to brushing everyday!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1313641 on Nov 25, 2009

Highly Recommended

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Nov 28, 2009

Great toothpaste. Mild and effective.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3089662 on Dec 01, 2009

So far, I love this toothpaste. Leaves my mouth feeling super clean, + no fluoride, which is great!

Really whitens your teeth

Posted by Reviewer2432972 on Dec 02, 2009

After using it for a couple of days the teeth got whiter each day. I also use it with a specific brush that goes in between the teeth. Best product I have found so far for whitening teeth.

Really like this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3337385 on Dec 07, 2009

This is really a great toothpaste.

Happy with results

Posted by Reviewer2722574 on Dec 17, 2009

First time I tried it, and I am very happy with the results. My wife loves it too, her gums are sensitive and since she has been using it this month she tells me she notices the difference and her gums are much better. It took me a couple of days to get used to the texture, which is a bit different from commercial toothpaste.

Fluoride Free is Great!

Posted by Reviewer3341333 on Dec 18, 2009

I love the flavor of this toothpaste. I also had looked online at many places and this was the best value by far.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Dec 21, 2009

not sure about the whitening part, but other than that - excellent! nice alternative

Amazing and Unexpected!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Dec 01, 2009

The difference in my oral health is fantastic! I had no idea how DRYING main brand pastes were until I tried the Xyliwhite. I am now devoted to the stuff, because: -- My gums are healthier now that they do not dry out after brushing -- My overall oral care is improved because I now take the time to brush carefully and thoroughly (I hadn't realized how much I hurry just because of the foaming and burn of other pastes). -- And this is trivial, but nice, it doesn't strip taste-buds like fluorides do; I actually tested it by drinking orange juice right after brushing and it was OKAY! Could taste the peppermint, but no face-puckering!