July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Items 91-95 of 2093 total

Fluoride Free is Great!

Posted by Reviewer3341333 on Dec 18, 2009

I love the flavor of this toothpaste. I also had looked online at many places and this was the best value by far.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Dec 21, 2009

not sure about the whitening part, but other than that - excellent! nice alternative

Amazing and Unexpected!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Dec 01, 2009

The difference in my oral health is fantastic! I had no idea how DRYING main brand pastes were until I tried the Xyliwhite. I am now devoted to the stuff, because: -- My gums are healthier now that they do not dry out after brushing -- My overall oral care is improved because I now take the time to brush carefully and thoroughly (I hadn't realized how much I hurry just because of the foaming and burn of other pastes). -- And this is trivial, but nice, it doesn't strip taste-buds like fluorides do; I actually tested it by drinking orange juice right after brushing and it was OKAY! Could taste the peppermint, but no face-puckering!

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2616657 on Dec 23, 2009

I love this toothpaste...it doesn't hae any of the bad ingreients in it...and it really does whiten

Im sticking with it

Posted by Reviewer1171630 on Dec 30, 2009

Ive been a fan of NOW foods for a while, with their multi's and omegas but never knew they made toothpaste, until now. I just had to give it a go and as usual, Im in love. What I like most about this is that its more of a gel than a paste which makes it easy on the choppers. NOW does it again.

Items 91-95 of 2093 total