Good paste. Very good price.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

It does it's job very well. I love the taste, the texture, the color of it. It's one of d best...for me. I'll keep on bying it. For sure.

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on Apr 12, 2013

I really like this toothpaste, it does a great job in cleaning your teeth. The mint taste is very mild so even my nephew could use it.

amazing results

Posted by 4776886048178598248 on Mar 29, 2015

it makes my teeth whiter !! i love it !!

Famous toothpaste at iHerb--------Популярная паста на айХербе

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Apr 07, 2015

At first, I purchase this toothpaste as it was very popular at iHerb. I was just curious.In good sooth, this toothpaste is really excellent. I recommend it and will re-order.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! Сначала,я заказала эту зубную пасту из-за любопытства, так как она была очень популярной на айХербе. В самом деле, эта зубная паста,действительно отличная.Я ее рекомендую и буду заказывать еще раз.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Great toothpaste

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 24, 2014

This is a great toothpaste, especially if you care that it is a toothpaste that is actually free of unhealthy things like fluoride, SLS, gluten, and paraben. Besides that it cleanses well, has a good flavor and makes your teeth feel clean.

Best toothpaste alive!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 19, 2011

I cannot express how much I love this brand!!! Now Foods is awesome. I love this toothpaste, it whitens and cleans thoroughly, my mouth feels refreshed longer. I love the ingredients. An A+++ product!

Very natural and smooth toohpaste gel - love at the first sight

Posted by 5615970441507689987 on Apr 07, 2016

I fell in love with this toothpaste, as it is free of any extremes, is gentle to mouth, is very tasteful and is free of dangerous substances and alergens. I searched for a long time until I found this precious. I'm sensitive to many substances and cannot use commonly available toothpastes. Xyli-White does not irritate me and leaves a very good feeling. My lady does not have any allergies, but once she tasted it, she switched to it right away :)

REALLY WHITENS IN ONLY A FEW DAYS AND DOESN'T HURT TEETH!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I noticed my teeth yellowing after I stopped using the Ultra Brite whitening toothpaste that I used to buy at Walmart. I had to stop using it because it was actually hurting my teeth! My teeth were so sensitive and it was painful to brush! I didn't want to give up my white teeth, but the pain was too much. I saw this on iherb.com and decided to try it because it is all natural. It is AMAZING! The all natural whitener has not made my teeth sensitive at all, and it doesn't hurt to brush! I noticed my own teeth getting whiter after about 3 or 4 days! NO PAIN AND WHITE TEETH! HURRAY! I rinse with Periobrite rinse after, and it seems to be working perfectly!

MUY Buen dentrífico

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jan 15, 2013

Modifico mi opinión de 2009, de cuatro estrellas, porque se ha convertido con el tiempo en mi pasta de dientes favorita, pruebo otras pero siempre vuelvo a esta, por su sabor a menta suave, lo fresca que deja la boca y lo muchísimo que dura...¡aparte de que tengo alucinado a mi dentista con el estado de mi boca y creo que algo tiene que ver!

Results

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jun 22, 2009

This product actually appears to whiten the teeth; and, the high content of xylitol resists decay.