Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Reviews 5-star

The very good choise!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

This paste is really very good, it makes my teeth white and bright, and very important point is the absence of fluoride, which is a toxic substance, bad to our health. Taste of paste is nice too, but if you don’t like the taste of mint, I advise you to try this paste only with cinnamon taste . **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

The best toothpaste!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

This is the best toothpaste that I have ever used, natural and fluoride free. I highly recommend it!

Best toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I love the fact is doesn't contain any chemicals, nor SLS. I use it now that I am pregnant and I avoid all nasty chemicals. It is so hard to find a whitening toothpaste that actually works and is not harmful. The amount of product is huge as well, making it a very good deal for the price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good paste. Very good price.

Posted by SonjaT From Slovenia on Jul 01, 2012

It does it's job very well. I love the taste, the texture, the color of it. It's one of d best...for me. I'll keep on bying it. For sure.

Flouride free toothpaste gel!!

Posted by LivingNatural From Finland on Oct 17, 2012

Since I heard that flouride have been used in rat poisons, I stopped to use flouride toothpaste. I found the very best product in whole iHerb and have been using it for a year now. The toothpaste is natural and doesn't taste bad. My teeth are healthy and clean. Thank you again Now foods!!