Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Amazing and Unexpected!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Dec 01, 2009

The difference in my oral health is fantastic! I had no idea how DRYING main brand pastes were until I tried the Xyliwhite. I am now devoted to the stuff, because: -- My gums are healthier now that they do not dry out after brushing -- My overall oral care is improved because I now take the time to brush carefully and thoroughly (I hadn't realized how much I hurry just because of the foaming and burn of other pastes). -- And this is trivial, but nice, it doesn't strip taste-buds like fluorides do; I actually tested it by drinking orange juice right after brushing and it was OKAY! Could taste the peppermint, but no face-puckering!

Great Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2616657 on Dec 23, 2009

I love this toothpaste...it doesn't hae any of the bad ingreients in it...and it really does whiten

Im sticking with it

Posted by Reviewer1171630 on Dec 30, 2009

Ive been a fan of NOW foods for a while, with their multi's and omegas but never knew they made toothpaste, until now. I just had to give it a go and as usual, Im in love. What I like most about this is that its more of a gel than a paste which makes it easy on the choppers. NOW does it again.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1824370 on Jan 04, 2010

I've used it for quite a while and really like it. Has a great taste and I believe it's very effective.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1885707 on Jan 06, 2010

Best toothpaste I have ever had. Period.