Muy recomendable

Posted by MadridMorgana on Dec 16, 2014

La utilizo sólo por la noche, ya que no quiero dañar el esmalte de los dientes con los blanqueadores al ser agresivos, y he notado en muy poco tiempo de uso que realmente blanquea.

bien

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

bon, frais

excellent

Posted by 5604304523027612372 on Dec 13, 2014

best toothpaste I ever tried, whitening just after first use

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Dec 13, 2014

It has a gentle and pleasant taste, big packaging and is free of fluoride, which is one of the main factors for me when choosing a toothpaste.

Love this

Posted by 5116786261350098361 on Dec 12, 2014

This is the only non-regular toothpaste that i've ever used, but i keep on repurchasing this product. I love it. Makes me feel really fresh and clean, without it tasty al chemical like regular toothpaste. I'm curious to know if my dentist will notice if my tooth are in a good or bad shape after using this for a year or so.

Best toothpaste for my health and ginvintitis/periodontitis!

Posted by 4956548503374005552 on Dec 10, 2014

I love this toothpaste! I've gone through a few tubes now - they do last a while - and I am very satisfied. I suddenly got ginvintitis by the beginning of this year and lost most of my gums from a lower front tooth. I had to switch to a softer toothbrush, stop brushing hard, and quit using abrasive toothpastes. This summer I decided to switch to non-fluoride toothpaste due to the fact that this form of fluoride is very toxic to us and represents a danger to my health. I started using this product and am extremely satisfied. It tastes, feels and acts just like "normal" toothpaste, except it is a lot healthier! My teeth feel really clean afterwards, my breath is fresh and my gums are hardly ever sore any more. I'm a very pleased customer - Now Foods is my favorite brand, no doubt. Highly recommended! PS - a TIP to others with ginvintitis or periodontitis; start doing oil pulling ASAP! You can use coconut oil or sunflower oil, or even almost any other oil - it has helped me alot, and furthermore it's even helped some people reverse their lost and/or damage gums and tissue (as read on the Curezone forum)! A husband shared the news on this forum of his wife who had lost gum tissue around several teeth, measured from 7 mm and up to 9 or 10 mm. They had just gotten back from the dentist office after having started doing oil pulling for the last months. When the lost tissue was measured again it was now reduced to mostly only 4 mm, 5 mm and 6 mm(!). Google oil pulling to learn more. I love it for being such a simple and cheap method to improve not only your dental and oral hygiene, but also your overall health. Blessings to all.

Entire family likes this toothpaste

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Family happily uses this toothpaste (they also don't mind the mud mouth brand as well). This has no aftertaste which is good.

estupenda!!!

Posted by 5671052503093038474 on Dec 09, 2014

Me encanta! Sabor suave a menta y deja los dientes muy limpios

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint,