Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Dec 16, 2010

I have used this toothpaste for a few years. I like that it doesn't foam. No problems with dental check ups.

Toothpaste

Posted by holahola on Feb 19, 2011

I like it, good taste. Big tube.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2462338 on Aug 22, 2012

good smell and taste. long feeling of freshness.

Great Toothpaste!!!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 06, 2011

Looking for a natural alternative and thought id give this a try, with all the great reviews and all. Well, I gotta tell you...This Stuff Is Great! You will notice whiter teeth very quickly and your mouth will feel nice and clean.

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Mar 13, 2012

Makes my teeth very smooth. Has almost no taste, would be better with a little bit stronger mint taste.

Best Toothpaste EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free

Posted by SugarQueen on Sep 30, 2012

нравится, заказала другой вкус этой же марки.

Love the taste

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great formulation, I like that this is not sweetened with sugar or any artificial sweetners.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

now foods solutions xyli white toothpaste gel

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Nov 07, 2012

god smak og tennene føles rene og hvitere

I only use toothpaste free of fluoride for obvious reasons

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Much better than The Big Brand Colgate which is loaded with fluoride and other toxic man-made chemicals.