Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Reviews 5-star

REALLY WHITENS IN ONLY A FEW DAYS AND DOESN'T HURT TEETH!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I noticed my teeth yellowing after I stopped using the Ultra Brite whitening toothpaste that I used to buy at Walmart. I had to stop using it because it was actually hurting my teeth! My teeth were so sensitive and it was painful to brush! I didn't want to give up my white teeth, but the pain was too much. I saw this on iherb.com and decided to try it because it is all natural. It is AMAZING! The all natural whitener has not made my teeth sensitive at all, and it doesn't hurt to brush! I noticed my own teeth getting whiter after about 3 or 4 days! NO PAIN AND WHITE TEETH! HURRAY! I rinse with Periobrite rinse after, and it seems to be working perfectly!

MUY Buen dentrífico

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jan 15, 2013

Modifico mi opinión de 2009, de cuatro estrellas, porque se ha convertido con el tiempo en mi pasta de dientes favorita, pruebo otras pero siempre vuelvo a esta, por su sabor a menta suave, lo fresca que deja la boca y lo muchísimo que dura...¡aparte de que tengo alucinado a mi dentista con el estado de mi boca y creo que algo tiene que ver!

Results

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jun 22, 2009

This product actually appears to whiten the teeth; and, the high content of xylitol resists decay.

Best toothpaste alive!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 19, 2011

I cannot express how much I love this brand!!! Now Foods is awesome. I love this toothpaste, it whitens and cleans thoroughly, my mouth feels refreshed longer. I love the ingredients. An A+++ product!

Great, But Not For Those With Sensitive Teeth

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel is mostly great. It really does clean and whiten teeth without fluoride and without drying the mouth. It removes plaque, too, and keeps it from re-forming, which I believe is due to the Xylitol in this product's formula. Soon after I started using this product, I did notice that my teeth were becoming much more sensitive, and after using this product for several months hot and cold beverages were downright painful. Now, I alternate Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel with Auromere, Herbal Toothpaste, Fresh Mint, and that's been a great combination for me.