Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Dec 16, 2010

I have used this toothpaste for a few years. I like that it doesn't foam. No problems with dental check ups.

Toothpaste

Posted by holahola on Feb 19, 2011

I like it, good taste. Big tube.

Great product

Posted by Mirael on Jan 01, 2014

Perfect quality. I recommend to everyone.Also +5 for iherb.com for the good price of the products fast shipment correctness and accuracy.

¡Buena relación calidad-precio!

Posted by martaekos on Jan 11, 2014

Es un dentrífico en gel con sabor a menta suave con la ventaja de ser libre de SLS, blanquear ligeramente y, por sus ingredientes, fortalezer el esmalte dental. ¡Buena relación calidad-precio!

Order this by the case!

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014

Despite the fact that it has glycerin, I LOVE this toothpaste and so does my ENTIRE family. I have tried other brands but they prefer this one. Coupled with Alka Thyme, your breath will feel fresh and your chances of cavities will be greatly minimized. If you are looking to remineralize, you can try the baking soda, peppermint oil, salt combo and make sure you get your minerals and vitamins throughout the day, otherwise this is a good alternative. Using mainstream toothpaste, my kids had cavities at $100 each to fill. Using the NOW toothpaste and Sonicare kids toothpaste, no cavities at all:) Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Nice

Posted by annasnezh on May 07, 2013

Очень приятная зубная паста. Хорошо удаляет налет, зубы не болят, освежает дыхание. Нравится соотношение цены, качества и объема. Very nice toothpaste. Well removes plaque, the teeth do not hurt, freshens breath. Good value for price, quality and volume.

I won't change it.

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Jan 11, 2015

After trying this product i will never use any other toothpaste. My teeth started becoming whiter after less than a week of use and it keeps improving with the time, really clean feeling 10/10.

whiten my teeth in 1week

Posted by AnaAdmi on Jan 14, 2015

you should try, i and hubby already used it, and definitely whitens my teeth in a week!

good

Posted by 4971451724132125776 on Apr 28, 2015

good smell and healthy.

good basic toothpaste

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

It is a good toothpaste, my family is using it when we want a little bit of variety and take a break from our favourite toothpaste. This one has pleasant and mild minty taste, cleans teeth well and has a good size for its price. Nothing to complain really. if you are looking for your first organic toothpaste, i think this one is great to begin with.