nice one

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 19, 2013

Thanks - great price, great flavor, i love it.

I LOVE IT!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 31, 2013

I've been using it for several years now.

Order this by the case!

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014

Despite the fact that it has glycerin, I LOVE this toothpaste and so does my ENTIRE family. I have tried other brands but they prefer this one. Coupled with Alka Thyme, your breath will feel fresh and your chances of cavities will be greatly minimized. If you are looking to remineralize, you can try the baking soda, peppermint oil, salt combo and make sure you get your minerals and vitamins throughout the day, otherwise this is a good alternative. Using mainstream toothpaste, my kids had cavities at $100 each to fill. Using the NOW toothpaste and Sonicare kids toothpaste, no cavities at all:) Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Nice

Posted by annasnezh on May 07, 2013

Очень приятная зубная паста. Хорошо удаляет налет, зубы не болят, освежает дыхание. Нравится соотношение цены, качества и объема. Very nice toothpaste. Well removes plaque, the teeth do not hurt, freshens breath. Good value for price, quality and volume.

Best Toothpaste EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

I only use toothpaste free of fluoride for obvious reasons

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Much better than The Big Brand Colgate which is loaded with fluoride and other toxic man-made chemicals.

I won't change it.

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Jan 11, 2015

After trying this product i will never use any other toothpaste. My teeth started becoming whiter after less than a week of use and it keeps improving with the time, really clean feeling 10/10.

Very good

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Feb 19, 2015

Works well like any other toothpaste. Mild taste and smells fresh. Very happy about the ingredients.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2462338 on Aug 22, 2012

good smell and taste. long feeling of freshness.

Very good product

Posted by 5308362786877299457 on Jun 24, 2015

I like the feeling after using this toothpaste. It leaves nice mint and fresh aftertaste.