Not feeling of cleanliness or freshness

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Oct 12, 2014

I dont like this gel because I dont feel it cleans my teeth really well. The feeling of a teeth care after months using it is not good. I dont feel I am taking care of my teeths with this toothpaste.

Disappointed

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

I have used it only one week, but whole mouth smells and i cant eat anything cold or warm now, it wont wash teeth clean as it should, poor quolity!

Still not used

Posted by 5178541728803118693 on Oct 22, 2014

Still

Sensitive teeth

Posted by 4773798055724871280 on Jan 05, 2015

Made my teeth sensitive.

Don't buy it

Posted by 4860503240283351332 on Mar 15, 2015

I used to love this toothpaste, cheap for the size and vegan. I used it for quite a while now and never had a problem until recently. Since few weeks I felt like my tooth got sensitive and after checking the reviews I understand why. I will not recommend this product, especially if you already have sensitive tooth. J'appréciais beaucoup ce dentifrice, économique et de grande contenance. Je l'ai utilisé pendant de nombreux mois sans jamais avoir de soucis jusqu'à récemment. Depuis deux semaines je me suis aperçue que mes dents étaient bien plus sensibles alors que ça n'a jamais été le cas, et en lisant les commentaires j'ai compris pourquoi, ce dentifrice a éliminé l'émail de mes dents. Je ne recommanderais pas ce produit, surtout si vous avez les dents déjà sensibles.

Brown stains on theet

Posted by 5187437038036616113 on Mar 16, 2015

I never had problems with my theet, after using xyli white for six month now I have brows stains (holes) in my theet. I need to see the dentist now. I would not recommend this toothpaste. I really regret using it!

Caused major tooth sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer3145610 on May 09, 2013

This product Caused major tooth sensitivity and pain. I had to discontinue use and my dentist gave me prescription strength sensitivity toothpaste to help me get normal again.

Useless

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

This product says the fact its sls free yet there is sodium coco sulfate instead. then sodium carbonate is also in there. great product until i read the ingredients, i have been slowly eliminating unnecessary chemicals from my body and household products. originally i saw it didnt have fluoride and bought it. BTW, it just doesn't clean, or refresh your mouth. After twenty minutes it was the same as it were before.. N-ah, not for me.

Should have felt more efficient

Posted by 5010159133929790922 on Jun 15, 2013