gel

Posted by Reviewer2725672 on Aug 11, 2012

not like. cleans bad. is not refreshing. not foam.

Baking Soda hurts gums!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

I decided to buy this based on the great reviews but it did not work for me. My gums become very sensitive due to the abrasive nature of the baking soda and I only went through half a tube and had to throw it out. Overall, too harsh for me. The flavor was good.

No result seen

Posted by Reviewer2154421 on Jun 25, 2012

I don't see anything after using it. I think my regular toothpaste works better :/

导致牙龈出血

Posted by 4921416990898906939 on Jun 19, 2012

刷了3次了,没有一次不出血的,而且出血很厉害。而不论我用国内的舒适达,还是用同样海淘的另一款Jason Natural的牙膏,就不会出血。感觉牙齿被刷的很敏感,一点不适合我。

Ew!

Posted by Reviewer3287487 on Jun 09, 2012

This is the worst thing I've ever tasted.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1034534 on May 22, 2012

This toothpaste doesn't taste anything! It does not give you a fresh breath... Haven't tested long enough to see if it makes your teeth whiter.

cavities

Posted by Reviewer1065398 on Apr 25, 2012

Great product, except that my wife had 3 holes in the teeth when she used this toothpaste. She usually never get cavities, we used this type of toothpaste to just under a year.

Ugh!

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Apr 15, 2012

After reading many of the reviews, I believed this product would be great, or at least, better than what I was using. Wrong! After two weeks of use I had sensitive, bloody gums, and a strong feeling that my teeth were not getting really clean. Checking the ingredients on the label reveals that the supposed whitener, papain, is second from the bottom of the list. In other words, next to nothing. IF this works for you, congrats, but for me a complete waste of money, leaving my teeth and gums worse for the use.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2068184 on Mar 30, 2012

So overrated. After 2-3 times went back to my old Colgate . No fresh taste just sweetener

Not good...

Posted by Reviewer2867537 on Feb 16, 2012

Didn`t taste much and was all watery in my mouth.. I like it when toothpaste foams a little.. And this toothpaste didn`t foam at all!.. I was so disappointed that it went in the trash after 2 uses...