Don't buy it

Posted by 4860503240283351332 on Mar 15, 2015

I used to love this toothpaste, cheap for the size and vegan. I used it for quite a while now and never had a problem until recently. Since few weeks I felt like my tooth got sensitive and after checking the reviews I understand why. I will not recommend this product, especially if you already have sensitive tooth. J'appréciais beaucoup ce dentifrice, économique et de grande contenance. Je l'ai utilisé pendant de nombreux mois sans jamais avoir de soucis jusqu'à récemment. Depuis deux semaines je me suis aperçue que mes dents étaient bien plus sensibles alors que ça n'a jamais été le cas, et en lisant les commentaires j'ai compris pourquoi, ce dentifrice a éliminé l'émail de mes dents. Je ne recommanderais pas ce produit, surtout si vous avez les dents déjà sensibles.

Brown stains on theet

Posted by 5187437038036616113 on Mar 16, 2015

I never had problems with my theet, after using xyli white for six month now I have brows stains (holes) in my theet. I need to see the dentist now. I would not recommend this toothpaste. I really regret using it!

I must admit

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Jun 23, 2015

That I purchased this toothpaste because of the tempt price when it was on sale of 1$. First of all, our teeth do need fluoride to prevent caries. But I decided to neglect this fact when I bought this fluoride free toothpaste. After just a few days (2-4), my gums started to get gingivitis (red, swollen, pain). I don't get gingivitis usually. I'm really picky with my cleaning habits in my mouth (I use dental floss, tongue cleaner and mouthwash) so I automatically realized that the problem was the toothpaste. I can't really say which chemicals were missing in this toothpaste that didn't prevent the gingivitis. I can add that it has nice minty smell and flavor.

damages the mucous membranes

Posted by Reviewer3132704 on Sep 07, 2015

The whole "now" of toothpaste, and the cause of allergies - damages the mucous membranes of the mouth and lip skin.

Не понравилась / I didn't like it

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Oct 06, 2015

ТЮБИК ОГРОМНЫЙ, отбеливает зубы, да, но какой ценой! У меня не чувствительные десны, и вобщем-то, проблем от паст ранее не наблюдалось, но после ежедневного применения этой пасты стали болеть зубы, эмаль! Холодное и горячее стало проблемой, тут уже не до радости от мороженого! Так что, дамы и господа, подумайте нужно ли отбеливание ТАКОЙ ценой! Пожалуйста, лайк, если отзыв был полезен! / / / The tube is HUGE! And, YES, it whitens your teeth, but with what price?! I don't have sensitive gums, and overall, didn't have any toothpaste related problems, but after using this toothpaste regularly, my teeth got really sensitive and painful! Cold and hot became a big problem, and as a result - you're not getting any pleasure out of eating ice-cream anymore! So, ladies and gentlemen, think about this first - do you need a whitening at that price! If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below.

bad

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 03, 2015

i hate the smell , and it really do nothing for whiting my tooth

It's bad

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Jun 26, 2016

I noticed a numbing effect in my mouth after brushing my teeth with this toothpaste. Strange sensation, not much foam but after using 1 to 2 tubes, it is true, my teeth became very sensitive, just like some other people. Bad.

the taste is very bad

Posted by 5199080735480805929 on May 25, 2016

the taste is very bad

Whitening effect will not be noticed

Posted by 5029524859211040170 on May 26, 2016

Sorry Whitening effect will not be noticed.

Caused major tooth sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer3145610 on May 09, 2013

This product Caused major tooth sensitivity and pain. I had to discontinue use and my dentist gave me prescription strength sensitivity toothpaste to help me get normal again.