Nice toothpaste, but it has glycerin in it....

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jan 11, 2016

My main problem is glycerin in my toothpase, doesn't give your teeth the chance to heal :)

IT REALLY REDUCES PLAQUE

Posted by 5680120945301859701 on Jun 25, 2013

I only need a little and add a little salt for my son.He like . And I also like it have no stronger mint tast.

healthy teeth

Posted by marianF on Feb 01, 2014

Perhaps not the best toothpaste out there ingredient-wise (sodium coco sulfate IS an SLS), but a good one, nonetheless.Mild, refreshing taste, fresh breath, affordable.I think that because of the xylitol my teeth health has improved a little.

Not seeing any whitening

Posted by 5156000119757294524 on Jun 28, 2013

I was expecting this product to whiten my teeth, but to no avail. I Suppose it does something

Remember to choose toothpaste without fluoride

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Fluoride is bad to your teeth, go search it in the search engine... Now foods always got it cheaper for the same products against other brands. Not too cheap but not too expensive for me. Also recommend to use red clay toothpaste. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

feel good

Posted by Reviewer2847839 on Jun 28, 2011

haven't see much different, but feel good.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Jul 08, 2011

not my favorite toothpaste. after brushing do not feel refreshment.

Just so so

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jul 13, 2011

Not what i expected. I was hoping for a bit more mint taste and also more scrubbing action from the abrasives.

Don't Really Like It :(

Posted by Reviewer1471098 on Jul 24, 2011

I really wanted to like this toothpaste! It's OK--I will finish the bottle, but it's definitely not amazing. The ingredients are pure--no fluoride or SLS, but the texture is very sandy and unpleasant. I also feel that this toothpaste is too sweet and not minty enough. If your going from a Tom's-type of toothpaste, this is not going to cut it! Hence, my toothpaste search continues...

normal but safe

Posted by Reviewer1797754 on Aug 16, 2011

i used to have very white teeth but this toothpaste cannot maintain the whiteness of my teeth. but its pretty gd cos the ingredients are more safe!