not bad

Posted by 4734072888312924778 on Feb 13, 2014

if you prefer strong taste, this is not it. recommend toms instead

Great that it has Xylitol but why the glycerin?! And doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean.

Posted by 4973589750770591454 on Feb 11, 2014

I love that this has Xylitol in it, since xylitol remineralizes teeth, but my teeth have that fuzzy sweater feel along the gum line in a few spots after using this, even after an extremely thorough brushing. Also this has glycerin which is supposed to be a no-no in natural toothpaste since it coats the teeth (and stays there for more than 24 hours) and prevents penetration of the remineralizing ingredients.

Quite good!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Feb 09, 2014

Fluoride free! Quite good!

so so

Posted by 5237627796184772339 on Feb 08, 2014

a little bit unexpected due to packaging when i squzzee toothpaste a little bit leaking so i taping cover :-(

cheap but not that good

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Feb 02, 2014

the plaque is back very quickly to the teeth

healthy teeth

Posted by marianF on Feb 01, 2014

Perhaps not the best toothpaste out there ingredient-wise (sodium coco sulfate IS an SLS), but a good one, nonetheless.Mild, refreshing taste, fresh breath, affordable.I think that because of the xylitol my teeth health has improved a little.

so far so good

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Jan 15, 2014

I only started using it but so far so good. it seems to have a whitening effect though it might be mechanical by abrasion as another review pointed. So i'm gonna watch and see!

Normalito

Posted by NaiVonCake on Jan 13, 2014

Si lo que buscas es sensación de frescor esta pasta se queda muy corta. No hace mucha espuma.

it's ok

Posted by 5703879372732469034 on Jan 08, 2014

just ok.

Nothing special

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Jan 05, 2014

I cannot say I liked this product so much that I ordered it over and over again, as it was not the case. I didn't have the feeling of complete cleanness of my mouth and I didn't see any whitening effect.