Nice.

Posted by 5353294401537088359 on Oct 06, 2014

There is no smell. Fantastic.

F

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 02, 2014

F

משחת שיניים רגילה

Posted by 5070539160615190504 on Sep 27, 2014

יש המון המלצות על משחת שיניים זו, אך לטעמי היא משחת שיניים רגילה לכל דבר במחיר ממוצע. במידה והמשוב עזר, אנא השתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Good

Posted by greenandclean on Sep 22, 2014

It's hard to find fluoride free, "natural" tooth paste that tastes good, but this is by far the best I've tried. Can't really say that I've noticed any whitening effects, but it still does it job. Doesn't lather much though, but that's not really a problem for me. The taste is really mild, so I'm also using this on my toddlers teeth, and she's not reacting to the flavor at all. Will be ordering this again!

Very Satisfied

Posted by 5665770867381102160 on Sep 13, 2014

Not much chemicals, and you can tell because it doesn't make a lot of foam, nice smooth taste, reasonable price. Haven't noticed difference in teeth color.

GOOD

Posted by 4957864093406318231 on Aug 27, 2014

good to use. i like that there is not much foam.

Awesome

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Aug 23, 2014

It's my second time order for this Toothpaste that totally changed my teeth's life, It's my first natural toothpaste and I wanted to try it after reading a fluor debate, I don't regret it at all, totally love the product, it's kind of a gel that has not the almost burning strong peppermint taste and smell, but feels just nice and gentle to the mouth, You also get a huge amount for such a great price, I would totally buy it again, and recommend it to a friend !

Good toothpaste, not for everyday use

Posted by 4642469056893973193 on Aug 20, 2014

This toothpaste has a good natural texture and taste, and although its cleaning your teeth well, it's better not to use a whitening toothpaste every day, which counts for any whitening product i believe. I'm using different toothpaste products at the same time, and once a week i brush with a fluoride containing product. Seems to work best for me.

Good mouth feel!

Posted by 5511154812074263564 on Aug 20, 2014

This toothpaste has a very nice taste and mouth feel. It has no chemical ingredients and is safe for adults and children. this is the first time I ordered it, but I'm sure I'll stick to it!

Nice taste; a little gritty

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Aug 14, 2014

We use electric toothbrushes, and this gel doesn't always feel smooth afterwards - probably because of the grit designed to whiten the teeth. The taste is great though, and my mouth feels fresh afterwards.