Useless

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

This product says the fact its sls free yet there is sodium coco sulfate instead. then sodium carbonate is also in there. great product until i read the ingredients, i have been slowly eliminating unnecessary chemicals from my body and household products. originally i saw it didnt have fluoride and bought it. BTW, it just doesn't clean, or refresh your mouth. After twenty minutes it was the same as it were before.. N-ah, not for me.

Should have felt more efficient

Posted by 5010159133929790922 on Jun 15, 2013

ok, but week.

No refreshment at all.

Posted by AnnaGold on Jul 14, 2013

No refreshment at all.

didn't work for me

Posted by Osnatz on Aug 17, 2013

not only it didn't show any whitening action, it made my gums so sensitive that i got goosebumps every time I drank something cold/hot/ When I returned to my regular toothpaste my gums wasn't sensitive anymore.

Bad

Posted by Elinapage on Nov 25, 2013

It's corrected review. After longer use I don't like it - doesn't clean so good as it seemed at the beginning. This toothpaste is over rated. I don't recomment it. And it's not refreshening.

GREAT THOOTPASTE BUT DO NOT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 15, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. Great toothpaste without fluoride, makes my teeth feel very clean and has a fresh mint taste I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Unable to review

Posted by 5457154786707941544 on Oct 17, 2013

Have not used yet

not that good

Posted by 5151660495484272608 on Nov 02, 2013

I think the other one the blue is better than this one ..

Not for me.

Posted by MariannEly on Nov 17, 2013

I'm not too crazy about this toothpaste. I began getting toothaches shortly after starting to use it and reluctantly went back to my old fluoride-containing toothpaste. I gave it another try, but had the same thing happen again. At that point I decided to give up.

this product didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1814248 on Dec 04, 2013

this product didn't work for me, and make my teeth very sensitive.