Cleaner and Fresher!

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

I decided to purchase this after doing some research and finding out about the benefits of xylitol and baking soda. I was also getting tired of other commercial brands that make my teeth more sensitive (and the flouride was a turn off). After a month of use, i'm satisfied. My teeth feels clean (almost) all day and it gives me fresh minty breath. I don't think it whitened my teeth. It probably takes longer for that effect to work. Anyway if you want whiter teeth I suggest you just use activated charcoal or do oil pulling with extra virgin coconut oil. Both of which I purchased here on iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 20, 2015

I was searching for a flouride free toothpaste and found this one. I am happy with my purchase. Great minty taste!

Good cleaning but no whitening

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Jul 03, 2013

I used this toothpaste for more than 3 months and realized that my teeth feel as I visited the dental cleaning yesterday. With this toothpaste, I have very good results in cleansing, fresh breath and healthy teeth, but 0 in whitening. For me it is not so bad, because I have enough white teeth, do not smoke, etc., but if you need whitening do not expect too much from this product. Please visit my page to see even more truthful reviews! //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Я пользовалась этой зубной пастой больше 3 месяцев и поняла, что мои зубы чувствуют себя, как будто я посетила стоматологическую чистку вчера. С этой пастой у меня есть очень хорошие результаты в очищении, свежести дыхания и здоровьи зубов, но 0 в отбеливании. Для меня его не так уж и плохо, потому что я имею достаточно белые зубы, не курю и т.д., но если вам нужно отбеливание не ожидайте слишком многого от этого продукта. Пожалуйста посетите мою страничку, чтобы увидеть еще больше правдивых отзывов!

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint - So refreshing, good for diabetes, good for the teeth! No foul taste in the morning.

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I tried this toothpaste out of curiousity. My mother in law is a diabetic. A friend told me about xylitol as a sugar substitute. When I browsed iherb, I came across this xylitol as a toothpaste. Hhmmm ... my mother inlaw would like this I thought. When the order came, I had the first dibs. I used it before sleeping. Remarkably, upon waking up, I still feel my mouth fresh... which was unlike the toothpaste I was using! I researched and found out the reason why xylitol is being used in toothpastes ... found out that it has properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria! Wonderful! Sugar-safe for diabetics, and protection for our teeth! ... it's even cheaper compared to a similar-sized sensodyne! btw, my mother in law loved it! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

ok

Posted by annegoggans on Sep 25, 2012

not spectacular, but not bad either

It works but it dried my mouth too much

Posted by 4727876667458069454 on Sep 10, 2012

Its a good antibacterial but it dries up my mouth too much. I got excellent results when I added a tiny amount on the toothbrush and mixed it with the regular toothpaste.

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Dec 03, 2012

Good toothpaste. Much better then Crest and similar, but I like other natupal pastes better.

Great taste, didn't whiten my teeth

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I really like the minty taste of this. It is a good toothpaste, works just fine. But I don't find that it whitens teeth. Will repurchase though, because it is good value for money and has nice ingredients in it.

hi

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 26, 2015

Good product and I would recommend it Thank you.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Me encanta pero le falta un poco más refrescar el aliento para ser 5 estrellas, prefiero el otro de menta más fuerte de la misma marca. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.