Now Foods, Soy Isoflavones, Extra Strength, 120 Vcaps

New Foods Soy

Posted by Reviewer1258679 on Nov 14, 2009

Great product. My wife has been using this product for approximately years and she swears by it. Thanks for providing a good product at a reasonable price.

works~

Posted by Reviewer3328141 on Feb 07, 2011

This really works. When I'm in my period, I feel back pain, and it's getting severe as I get older. But since I took this daily, my back pain has reduced to 1/5. What's more, now I have fewer pimples. IF you are suffering from acnes, you should try this!!

Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer3134557 on May 20, 2010

I love these and have been using them for years. My Dr. approved them as a substitute for hormones. Hot flashes are a thing of the past. Great service, iHerb. Mary

good soy

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I have been using soy for quite a while for hot flashes so I thought I would try ordering some from iherb this time. NOW soy is a good choice for the price. It works as well as what I used before, the price is nearly the same but I don't have to drive miles to get it and I don't have to worry that it may be out of stock. So in the long run, ordering from iherb does cost less....and shipping is very fast!!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1900968 on Mar 27, 2008

I have been using this preduct for years. I recently ran out and I could tell the differece! I am not crazy about the taste of soy so this is a great way to get the isoflazones without having to taste them.