양 가격 맛 다 좋은데

Posted by 4962814517268498758 on Jan 08, 2016

전 물이랑 연세 무첨가 두유에 섞거든요. 근데 너무 안섞어요ㅠ 맛있어요. 오히려 초콜릿 이런거보다 고소하고 덜 달고 그래서 좋은데 너무 뭉쳐요!

Tastes good, smells funny

Posted by 5054863680405174068 on Oct 27, 2015

Try not to smell it when you drink it :)

What a nice surprise!

Posted by 5297787436847109767 on Sep 15, 2015

I ordered this by accident. I'd thought I'd ordered the plane, but it was chocolate -- and I'm so glad I did. It mixes well, tastes great, is affordable. Personally, I think it works best in the Vitamix with ice and some extra mix ins like bananas and a 1/4 cup of uncooked oatmeal and/or flax seed (to thicken it, add carbs and fats).

Foul!

Posted by JesamineM on Jun 05, 2015

Clearly, I am in the minority here, but I will speak for my own experience. I ordered this one instead of the Whey by mistake. I think the actual taste is downright awful and the aftertaste is a variant of disgusting that I can't even begin to describe. It's also very thick when it mixes. It turned my yogurt into a paste. My guess is that it is something about soy that one has to get used to ... not for me.

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer1874085 on Jun 30, 2014

Como é de soja o sabor é meio diferente, gostei muito, excelente. O Produto chegou em 20 dias muito rápido.

Good Protein

Posted by 5440177540717838125 on Sep 12, 2013

Very greate taste, but 25g protein of 45g serving size is too few. I'd like to see more clean protein by this manufacturer.

맛이 괜찮네요

Posted by Reviewer2887034 on Apr 04, 2013

재로우포뮬라 콩단백질 파우더는 쓴 맛이 났는데 이 제품은 부드러운 초콜렛맛이 나요. 좀 느끼하긴 하지만 먹을만합니다. 1회 권장량이 좀 많아요. 다른 제품 정도의 양만 먹게 되면 프로틴 섭취량이 좀 부족해짐.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2667054 on Nov 21, 2012

Good!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Apr 30, 2012

Flavor is good! Add banana & soymilk for a creamier texture! Just wish I could reorder in bulk (bag) to save on packaging.

Soy and Marathon

Posted by giorgosdelta on Nov 17, 2011

What does it has to do soy and Marathon; Well soy is a rich protein factor. Helps you recover faster without having to eat meat! Helps in the tapering procedure also. Gives you the protein you need without the blood.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »