Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 23, 2008

Wonder flavor, for me a food that tones overall and I will keep buying this product.

From Norway.

Posted by Reviewer2075220 on Sep 21, 2010

I use this every day. Once or twice! It taste's so good:) Im a vegetarian so its perfect for me.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2710745 on Jun 20, 2011

Thanks,very good protein powder

Soy and Marathon

Posted by giorgosdelta on Nov 17, 2011

What does it has to do soy and Marathon; Well soy is a rich protein factor. Helps you recover faster without having to eat meat! Helps in the tapering procedure also. Gives you the protein you need without the blood.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2667054 on Nov 21, 2012

Good!

What a nice surprise!

Posted by 5297787436847109767 on Sep 15, 2015

I ordered this by accident. I'd thought I'd ordered the plane, but it was chocolate -- and I'm so glad I did. It mixes well, tastes great, is affordable. Personally, I think it works best in the Vitamix with ice and some extra mix ins like bananas and a 1/4 cup of uncooked oatmeal and/or flax seed (to thicken it, add carbs and fats).

Good Protein

Posted by 5440177540717838125 on Sep 12, 2013

Very greate taste, but 25g protein of 45g serving size is too few. I'd like to see more clean protein by this manufacturer.

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer1874085 on Jun 30, 2014

Como é de soja o sabor é meio diferente, gostei muito, excelente. O Produto chegou em 20 dias muito rápido.

Tastes good, smells funny

Posted by 5054863680405174068 on Oct 27, 2015

Try not to smell it when you drink it :)

Works Fine

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Jun 07, 2016

I take this to add more protein into my diet. I would give it five stars but the chocolate flavor is so light that it might as well not even be there. Tastes fine, just not chocolaty.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »