July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Soy Protein Isolate, Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g)

Something has changed...and not for the good.

Posted by Reviewer1030167 on Jul 13, 2010

I have been using Now Soy Protein for quite a few years and something has changed in this last batch. I add the powder to my oatmeal every morning & use to like the flavor and texture. It wasn't sweet, just mild and it gave the oatmeal a nice smooth texture. This last batch feels gritty when I scoop it out of the jug. It doesn't absorb the water the same way and leaves a slightly bitter after taste. It's VERY different than all of the other jugs that I have used before. I will be contacting the company about it this week. What I love about this protein powder is that I can balance my blood sugar by putting it my oatmeal & instead of "crashing" in 20 minutes, I can eat at 7am and not feel hungry again until noon!

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Sep 25, 2008

Over all my skin texture has improved which I noticed the next morning. My joints have straightened from prior connective tissue injuries. I have not gained weight. My diet was obviously lacking in needed nutrients, even though I thought I was eating well. Great product, Top Job.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on Jun 23, 2009

I use this to make homemade protein bars for my husband. Excellent price!

It floats

Posted by Reviewer2119072 on Nov 06, 2010

I have been using this product for years. Unlike all the previous batches this one is hydrophobic. In the past it always mixed well with milk, better than other protein powders I had tried. The product now creates a foaming layer of the powder on top of the milk and you end up with much of the powder stuck to the side of the glass after drinking down the milk. Disappointed!

VERY VERSATILE!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Can be added to almost any beverage and with the exception of a slight soy taste, it doesn't affect the original beverage's taste much. AND it makes the drink much more CREAMIER! Thickens up nicely and you get a shot of protein. Really recommended (: