Now Foods, Soy Protein Isolate, Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g)

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1312630 From Illinois on Jan 10, 2009

I wouldn't want to live without this product.

Just natural

Posted by Reviewer2667642 From California on Mar 15, 2009

I grow up in Japan and have eaten a lot of tofu. As you know, tofu is a good source of vegetable protein in Japan and very very healthy. When I started living in US, I found most of soy milk and soy protein tastes just like juice for me. Too sweet. But this one tastes like tofu itself. Feels very natural. I love this products.

Price is right

Posted by Reviewer2350044 From Connecticut on Dec 19, 2007

Some years ago when my hair started falling out due to low thyroid I went to my local health food store for help! I do take medication for the low thyroid but it wasn't enough. Since taking the soy protein for some years now I have no more hair loss. It helped me for sure!

First time using soy protein

Posted by Reviewer2620806 From Illinois on Sep 17, 2009

I don't know what to say. This is a good product and I will buy it again, probably in a larger quantity since it would cost less per pound.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651267 From Iowa on May 04, 2010

I am hoping in the near future to order cranberry tablets. Also I am looking into tart cherry juice. The soy protein in its' pure since has enabled me to digest food without the use of my prescription medications. Thank you for your excellent, quality product.