New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Soy Protein Isolate, Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g)

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1312630 on Jan 10, 2009

I wouldn't want to live without this product.

Just natural

Posted by Reviewer2667642 on Mar 15, 2009

I grow up in Japan and have eaten a lot of tofu. As you know, tofu is a good source of vegetable protein in Japan and very very healthy. When I started living in US, I found most of soy milk and soy protein tastes just like juice for me. Too sweet. But this one tastes like tofu itself. Feels very natural. I love this products.

VERY VERSATILE!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Can be added to almost any beverage and with the exception of a slight soy taste, it doesn't affect the original beverage's taste much. AND it makes the drink much more CREAMIER! Thickens up nicely and you get a shot of protein. Really recommended (:

Price is right

Posted by Reviewer2350044 on Dec 19, 2007

Some years ago when my hair started falling out due to low thyroid I went to my local health food store for help! I do take medication for the low thyroid but it wasn't enough. Since taking the soy protein for some years now I have no more hair loss. It helped me for sure!

Soy vs. Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1516413 on Dec 12, 2008

I ordered both this product and Jarrow unflavored whey protein to compare the two. Both were bland to flavorless with no after-taste. The Now soy protein is about 25% less expensive. But the soy protein does not dissolve completely, even after 60sec of vigorous shaking in the iHerb Blender Bottle. When you drink it, you can feel it in your mouth: definitely not gritty, perhaps not even chalky, but certainly noticeable. In contrast, the Jarrow whey protein dissolves completely after a few shakes of the blender bottle. For me, the complete dissolving is worth the 25% premium so my choice is the whey.