Excellent. Effective. Inexpensive.

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 09, 2010

I bought this for my sister who has severe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. She can actually feel a difference taking it, which doesn't happen easily when you have CFS and Fibromyalgia. She has more energy and endurance. Also, it's an amazing price. Six months supply for less than $25. iHerb and NOW are awesome!

Economical

Posted by Reviewer2509363 on Sep 10, 2010

You can't go wrong when you're on a budget and needing vitamins for you whole family. One a day divided by 4 plus green foods, now you're talkin'! You do the math.

Posted by 5609610480304263776 on Nov 22, 2013

Best price for multi

Posted by Reviewer1591232 on Mar 21, 2013

I still don't like the smell, but hey, lack of artificial sweetners, that's the way I want my vitamins regardless of smell or taste. Since vitamins don't extend life span, but red wine and green tea do, I would like them to have grapeseed and green tea extracts, just in case :). Resveratrol I take separately, anyway, for multiple reasons.( has no long term reasearch results on humans, personal dosage etc.)

Average stuff

Posted by Reviewer1940589 on Oct 15, 2010

Very big pills and they smell like seaweed becouse of the spirulina. I hate the smell but my husband likes it and thinks it smells like ryebread.

very good product

Posted by herbisrael on Jun 08, 2015

very good product

Special One, Multi Vitamin & Mineral

Posted by 5190697932500485903 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent product! All Vit and Min you need on day!

Best Multi ever

Posted by Reviewer2109097 on Feb 01, 2012

The best multi ever, practical one dose a day.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2172009 on Aug 14, 2013

I really noticed when tablets run off. I became very tired. Must order again! I feel good when use this. Thank You.

Would buy these again and again

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 15, 2013

These vegetarian-friendly Special multi-vitamins consist of a wide range of vitamins etc per capsule. I have purchased a number of bottles and have been fully satisfied with what I have taken. Speaking as a person with allergies, I have scrutinised nearly all the different brands of multi-vitamins on the market and find this one the most suitable and complete.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »