Now Foods, Special Two, 180 Tablets

Amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2816587 on Feb 03, 2009

I was 7 months pregnant when I started taking these. The other prenatals just were not cutting it. I also became alarmed when my hair started to fall out considerably. In desperation I switched to these and in less then 2 weeks my hairloss went from 150+ hairs a day to around 50. My energy level is way up, also. Not a small statement considering this is baby #4 and I am home with my other 3 all day. I highly recommend these and the price is great!!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Jul 11, 2008

#1 multivitamin in the world!

Special Two from "NOW FOODS"

Posted by Reviewer2476075 on Feb 18, 2011

I never written a review for any product, but this multiple is the best I have ever taken. It gives the energy to blast through the day and feel confident that it is supplying my needs. I am 61 years and have taken vitamins since I was 19. This is the best I have found.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2015187 on Dec 09, 2011

I have been taking Special Two for almost two years and I'm very happy with this product. I believe it is probably one of the best multivitamin formulas on the market.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Oct 19, 2010

I haven't been using this product for very long, but I like it so far. I think it is helping me with my hair loss. It contains everything I would want in a supplement. The only downside that I can think of is that the tablets are a little bit big to swallow. Next time I'm buying the capsules.