Amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2816587 on Feb 03, 2009

I was 7 months pregnant when I started taking these. The other prenatals just were not cutting it. I also became alarmed when my hair started to fall out considerably. In desperation I switched to these and in less then 2 weeks my hairloss went from 150+ hairs a day to around 50. My energy level is way up, also. Not a small statement considering this is baby #4 and I am home with my other 3 all day. I highly recommend these and the price is great!!

Special Two from "NOW FOODS"

Posted by Reviewer2476075 on Feb 18, 2011

I never written a review for any product, but this multiple is the best I have ever taken. It gives the energy to blast through the day and feel confident that it is supplying my needs. I am 61 years and have taken vitamins since I was 19. This is the best I have found.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Jul 11, 2008

#1 multivitamin in the world!

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2015187 on Dec 09, 2011

I have been taking Special Two for almost two years and I'm very happy with this product. I believe it is probably one of the best multivitamin formulas on the market.

꾸준히먹어요

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Jun 03, 2014

라이프포스먹다가 이걸로 갈아타봤어요 근데 2알로 효과가 있을지 의문이긴한데 ㅠㅠ 역시 종합비타민답게 냄새가 구리구리합니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 180알이라 오래먹어요 돈없는분들 이걸사십셔

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Oct 19, 2010

I haven't been using this product for very long, but I like it so far. I think it is helping me with my hair loss. It contains everything I would want in a supplement. The only downside that I can think of is that the tablets are a little bit big to swallow. Next time I'm buying the capsules.

Thick hair, hard nails

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Nov 10, 2010

I have been taking Special Two with green superfoods for months and I have the strongest nails and thickest hair I have ever had in my life, I think! UPDATE-- When I quit these vitamins sometimes my hair starts falling out again. Start them back up and It seems to make my hair grow back thick again!

Now Foods, Special Two

Posted by Reviewer2601190 on Oct 13, 2007

Repeat customer, excellent product and price. Super fast delvery. Thanks iherb

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2451905 on Oct 21, 2007

good

My favorite multi

Posted by Reviewer2402269 on Jan 19, 2009

Love that it has greens in it as well. I take this daily and my husband loves it as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »