Energy, Mood, and Health

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Feb 07, 2009

I am taking double the dose of these...8 vcaps a day. I researched the ingredients, and the doses of taking twice the recommended amount for NOW special two was close or even under the amounts of vitamins in high quality formulas like Super Nutrition Optipack or SuperNutrition 6 tablets per day vitamins. These are definatly cheaper than SuperNutrition, and has lots of good Superfoods. By taking 8 per day, you get 1700 mg Superfoods, B complex 100, and almost 20,000 mg beta-carotene. 800 mg Vitamin D and 400 mg Vitamin E are good doses for heart/mood health

Amazing product!

Posted by divine on Sep 01, 2012

A great one! After I started using that product I have no deficits in vitamins, minerals …. Contains greens too which is a bonus to the other supplements. I recommend both to men and women ;)

WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENT

Posted by 5384828091983276698 on Dec 24, 2014

I have been taking this for several years now. It costs less than 'Alive', even at Walmart's prices, this is a better value. Check the label and compare the whole food vitamins, minerals and herbal ingredients with 'Alive' and you'll see that Now Special Two is much more comprehensive. I like the fact that iHerb offers free shipping on it as well.

Good

Posted by ChrisMic on Jul 06, 2010

The formula seems really good and it's quite reasonably priced. Bought it for my family of three, but we have not noticed the stamina and energy that other users reported. Would really love to see that effect! It could probably be due to the fact that we're not taking 4caps a day and neither are we taking them regularly. With 3 adults taking 4caps a day, it means the bottle will only last for 20 days, and that would be too burdensome financially. It's still a complete Multi. that I may buy again. I'm still looking for that One-A-Day Multi. that fits my pocket. :)

Special Two

Posted by Reviewer2166925 on Sep 05, 2010

Much easier to swallow than the original large capsules where you only took one.

Great product, fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer2836508 on May 13, 2011

Great product, fast delivery

Great multivitamin!

Posted by Reviewer1867400 on Oct 24, 2007

One of the only multivitamins that doesn't upset my stomach. Gives me stamina throughout the day and feel more even-tempered. My vet recommended giving one to my senior dogs. It gives them more energy and seems to have greatly reduced their cataracts.

Fantastic product!!

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Dec 22, 2007

This is the Best multivitamin I have EVER taken-and I have taken alot ! The energy it gives you is amazing. I always know if I have forgotten to take them in the morning because I will feel kind of fatigued. This seriously is a product I will stay on for life!

Special for a reason!

Posted by Reviewer1175847 on Apr 14, 2009

Special Two is a wonderful multi-vitamin! I have noticed that my hair is softer, my nails are stronger and my skin has cleared up. The only odd side affect I've noticed is that it turns urine bright YELLOW! You'll know if you haven't taken your vitamins today!

Super green foods vitamin complex.

Posted by Reviewer1847389 on Jan 30, 2010

These vitamins include many things that normal multivitamin supplements don't have. They are a great nutritional supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »