Spirulina for Life

Posted by Reviewer2397244 on Mar 30, 2010

I've used the Now Foods Natural Spirulina for from iHerb for several years. The quality of the product is always superior and iherb service is great. Spirulina ensures that my body is getting all the nutrients that are lacking in my diet. I have restless leg sydrome (RLS) and my natruopath recommended spirulina to address the nutrient deficiency that caused it. After taking a spoonful of spirulina mixed in applesauce for three nights, the RLS stopped. Randy from Colorado Springs

Smells bad

Posted by Reviewer2156633 on Feb 21, 2012

But the taste is not so bad. I have some every mormin in my spinach, apple and banana juice.

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2934595 on Aug 07, 2008

Bit messy,but other than that, good product. Actually bought it for my dogs and cats. Have seen results with one of them who has tumors that have mastisized into her lungs, she seems to breath a bit easier. Reduced coat shedding, and they seem to be a bit more active.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2954346 on Oct 27, 2009

Great product. The only thing that I don't like it is the taste of it.

good spirulina but bad container...

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

Spirulina, if you can mind the taste is an amazing alkalizing super food and is a wonderful addition to my health shakes. The quality is top notch and the price is amazing, but I ordered this before and it had the cylindrical conter (as displayed) and it was far superior. The last batch that I ordered came in a Plastic container and causes the spirulina to bunch up and jump all over the place when I scoop it out and it is very difficult to clean up. if it had the old style container I would give it a 5/5 but being that they changed the container it gets a 4/5.

economical

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

This costs much less per serving than the green food powder I have used for years. Taste is a little odd by itself, but I blend it with fruit and sprouts so it's fine. The powder has a little static charge to it so it tends to spill or get on jar when I spoon it out, have to be careful. I plan to try using alfalfa powder with it for even more economy; both super green foods.

Spirulina Powder

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Apr 04, 2007

I would recommend the tablets, the powder I think tastes bad and I can't get my kids to drink it.

Posted by Reviewer1813412 on Feb 21, 2012

verty taste and smells like mushroooms, health mushrooms

Could taste better but very healthy....

Posted by Reviewer2445137 on Apr 02, 2010

Great product and price but it doesn't taste as good as other brands I've tried. Still, good value for the benefits.

good but messy

Posted by Reviewer3208774 on Jul 01, 2012

Great item. but very messy (but don't think mess can be avoided)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »