Now Foods Powder Spirulina -- The Best for its price (for me!)

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Howdy! I love spirulina (and chlorella). I love spirulina in its powder form. I make smoothies with, mix it my favorite juice, or simply put it down my throat chased by water (!). Through the years, I've developed a taste for them that I can take, and swallow them "pure". For brands, I alternate between Now Food's spirulina powder (this product), and Nutrex's Hawaiian Spirulina. I like Nutrex's more becuase it tastes better for me. But, 'Now', is cheaper by about $6.... I've tried 'Earthrise' before. But soon found out that other Spirulinas of similar "quality" are more competitively priced. For those who are new with Spirulina (and Chlorella), I highly suggest that you visit this super informative site (chlorellafactor.com ... you must like this site -- it is not selling you anything, but information). Read a lot and you'd see why this two green foods are called "superfoods". >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

Alright

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

I use it in shakes and stuff like that b/c i need spirulina so i am buying it again

This is one of myregular products i use!

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jan 20, 2013

Gives me more energy, better mood, better concentration, endurance on sports and releases stress etc. Usually there is one can of these in every order i make! This one tastes so good that i can eat it raw without mixing it to water, but it messes my teeths with green color so sometimes i mix it in shaker. I'm in love with spirulina <3

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Nov 26, 2012

Good quality product, prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb.com.

Use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Nov 11, 2012

Like the product and the price. Use it daily since I became vegetarian. I buy usually organic, but for this product I stick with the natural product as stated by Now Foods.

Better sealed top!

Posted by blissboy on Aug 28, 2012

Im a repeat buyer

Lovely

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

I love this. Alot of powder for a reasonable price!

Wonderfull spirulina

Posted by 5108346519552936921 on Jul 31, 2012

At first I thought this tasted really bad, mixing it just with water. But then a friend of mine told me to mix it with water and fun light. I now drink it everyday and it actually taste good. I can also feel the difference after taking this for a week, I have a lot more energy after work

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

Very satisefied with the product! I use this A LOT!