Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2934595 on Aug 07, 2008

Bit messy,but other than that, good product. Actually bought it for my dogs and cats. Have seen results with one of them who has tumors that have mastisized into her lungs, she seems to breath a bit easier. Reduced coat shedding, and they seem to be a bit more active.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2954346 on Oct 27, 2009

Great product. The only thing that I don't like it is the taste of it.

economical

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

This costs much less per serving than the green food powder I have used for years. Taste is a little odd by itself, but I blend it with fruit and sprouts so it's fine. The powder has a little static charge to it so it tends to spill or get on jar when I spoon it out, have to be careful. I plan to try using alfalfa powder with it for even more economy; both super green foods.

hard to dissolve

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jul 21, 2010

Healthy (I hope), but hard to dissolve. Bits of green stick 2 glass and turn to concrete quickly. Taste is off too but can be disguised in juice.

Nasty taste

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 07, 2012

I could not drink it. Nasty taste. I told myself that this is useful, but still could not.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1733407 on Jan 08, 2012

I tried this brand and I like it. I had tried a brand where the Spirulina was from China and it had sand all over it, so I switched to Now Foods and this seems good.

Vanity, vanity, all is vanity

Posted by Reviewer2578148 on May 02, 2009

The primary reason I take Spirulina is to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. Whatever else it may do is icing on the cake. (not that I eat icing on my cake). Fast service, great product. Thanks

mmm

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Jul 20, 2008

I love the rich, savory flavor and the beautiful color it gives my smoothies.

Review of Blender bottle

Posted by Reviewer3247531 on Dec 31, 2008

Hi I don't know why iHerb not letting me to write blender bottle review and instead showing this now foods Spirulina review, which I am not interested to write. So, I am attaching my blender bottle review below: Hi this is probably my first review anywhere (not just iherb) as I am new in USA (4 months) and not yet accustomed with review writing culture. But trust me after using this bottle for mixing spirulina and honey (which i was finding too difficult, requiring quite a while stir with spoon) and finding sooo tasty and smooth mixture that I never experience before, I was amazed and decided to share it with others. Its around 5$ and its amazing for the price u pay.

PHEEEEW

Posted by woofmetoo on Apr 20, 2011

I am sure that its great at the dose recommended 1 TBS, but I can only stand 1 TSP in my green smoothie. You cannot mask the odor with more fruit.. not unless you want to take in extra fruit sugar, which I do not want. It would be better to consume 20 capsules....the smell.... WHHHHEEEEW, but I will use it up and also feed it to my pets ( dogs cat bird, fish) they do not seem to mind