Works for a while

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jul 03, 2008

These ayurvedic herbs should be rotated, but they only work for a short period, then you need to take a rest period, 3 weeks or so, before trying them again.

Now Foods Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer1123183 on Mar 23, 2007

Helps with stamina during workouts.

Tribulus effect on me

Posted by Reviewer1192065 on Oct 31, 2007

This product made me very agitated and sort of angry, which is not my normal state. I guess I felt like my testosorone was way high; maybe I should try a lower dose, but got afraid of it after a three days. I stopped taking it, but maybe I will try cutting the pill in half and see.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2241972 on Jul 14, 2009

I have much more energy I take 2 a day

Seen a change :)

Posted by Reviewer1936595 on Jul 21, 2009

started taking it to help see if it increased my overall energy (due to trying to elevate testosterone levels). I have been having more energy in the gym, but can state without doubt, it has helped boost my libido to very satisfactory levels.

Now Foods Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Apr 15, 2009

Good price. The stuff works but seems to work against my supplement to relieve prostate swelling. Have quit for awhile.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Dec 08, 2008

I feel that these pills really help me with my training. I feel stronger than ever!

Felt it right away

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Oct 14, 2010

but i have a sensitive system...definite boost to virility.

I believe this works

Posted by Reviewer1499842 on Mar 10, 2011

I've been taking Tribulus and LongJack (tongkat ali) for almost a year now (see my Action Labs LongJack review). Without a doubt, these 2 supplements are working together to help me increase lean muscle and burn fat. It doesn't work w/o hitting the gym, but it works. I was using the MRM brand of tribulus but recently switched to the NOW brand because of the price, dosage, and reviews. I can't say how this works independent of LongJack, but I can say that the combo using the NOW brand of tribulus is definitely effective.

This product is great.

Posted by Reviewer1818451 on Oct 17, 2011

I was diagnosed with multiple problems from my doctor, however Low -T was not on the list. Although all my problems were symptoms of Low -T. My counts were between 300 and 400. This product at one pill per day has reversed all my symptoms to date and all within the first 20 days. I recommend this as a low cost no harm way to curb all those nasty symptoms. I and my wife thank you all.