No libido increase. Shorter fuse to anger.

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Feb 19, 2012

I am 25yo female with normal libido. I was hoping tribulus would be a fun way of increasing feelings of arousal/horniness for fun sex. I also read some users felt more energized and motivated to "get stuff done" while taking tribulus. I was looking forward to either of these effects. For the first few days I took half a tablet per day, no effect. So then I took one tablet per day for a week, no effect. Then 1.5 tablets per day for a few days, and felt a very very faint irritability that I had trouble pinpointing. So I tried 2 tablets, and felt pretty normal though a light background level of irritation, however... as soon as anything happened externally that grated on my nerves (not being able to find my face-wash, tripping on housemates junk, bumping my head, having a housemate tell me they had used something of mine without permission, people evading answering questions I asked, etc) I felt seriously PISSED OFF!!!, I felt SOOO angry!! I was buzzing, adrenaline rushing, fully ready for a physical fight!! I was ready to scream obscenities and rip that f***king b**tards head off!! Which is very VERY unlike me. Normally I'm the calmest, most patient soft-spoken little thing you ever met. So aside from feeling angry over things I would normally just 'let go' of within seconds and forget about (or deal with calmly & methodically & logically), the anger lasted for hours instead of minutes and I had a very difficult time dispelling it and serious difficulty calming down even after going to the basement & letting out my anger on a punching bag in the basement (after 30 mins of this I simply felt physically drained, and no less pissed off than before). After 3 separate days of testing and confirming that taking 2 tribulus pills was causing this effect in me, I tried going back to 1 or 1.5 pills a day for a few weeks with no effect. So now, I take zero tribulus unless I'm predicting a fight or confrontation where I believe I need to feel aggression to give me more of a "spine" to confront and deal with the conflict. All in all, not the effects I was going for & minimally useful for me.

Works for a while

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jul 03, 2008

These ayurvedic herbs should be rotated, but they only work for a short period, then you need to take a rest period, 3 weeks or so, before trying them again.

Now Foods Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer1123183 on Mar 23, 2007

Helps with stamina during workouts.

Tribulus effect on me

Posted by Reviewer1192065 on Oct 31, 2007

This product made me very agitated and sort of angry, which is not my normal state. I guess I felt like my testosorone was way high; maybe I should try a lower dose, but got afraid of it after a three days. I stopped taking it, but maybe I will try cutting the pill in half and see.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2241972 on Jul 14, 2009

I have much more energy I take 2 a day

Seen a change :)

Posted by Reviewer1936595 on Jul 21, 2009

started taking it to help see if it increased my overall energy (due to trying to elevate testosterone levels). I have been having more energy in the gym, but can state without doubt, it has helped boost my libido to very satisfactory levels.

Now Foods Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Apr 15, 2009

Good price. The stuff works but seems to work against my supplement to relieve prostate swelling. Have quit for awhile.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Dec 08, 2008

I feel that these pills really help me with my training. I feel stronger than ever!

Felt it right away

Posted by Reviewer1879411 on Oct 14, 2010

but i have a sensitive system...definite boost to virility.

I believe this works

Posted by Reviewer1499842 on Mar 10, 2011

I've been taking Tribulus and LongJack (tongkat ali) for almost a year now (see my Action Labs LongJack review). Without a doubt, these 2 supplements are working together to help me increase lean muscle and burn fat. It doesn't work w/o hitting the gym, but it works. I was using the MRM brand of tribulus but recently switched to the NOW brand because of the price, dosage, and reviews. I can't say how this works independent of LongJack, but I can say that the combo using the NOW brand of tribulus is definitely effective.