This product is great.

Posted by Reviewer1818451 on Oct 17, 2011

I was diagnosed with multiple problems from my doctor, however Low -T was not on the list. Although all my problems were symptoms of Low -T. My counts were between 300 and 400. This product at one pill per day has reversed all my symptoms to date and all within the first 20 days. I recommend this as a low cost no harm way to curb all those nasty symptoms. I and my wife thank you all.

Exactly as described

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 22, 2012

Since i started using it I have seen improvements in strengh, focus and stamina. Rlly good to its price.

Exelente!

Posted by Reviewer1469122 on Sep 06, 2012

Tive um ótimo ganho com ele, meu biceps que tinha estacionado em um tamanho, finalmente cresceu, meu libido não subiu muito, isso varia de pessoa pra pessoa, e tambem acho que o meu é naturalmente alto, mas enfim, realmente gostei do produto, este da Now Foods é o melhor do mercado!

pretty decent

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Aug 15, 2010

Tribulus is good for men, but also good for women during menopause. See for yourself.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I was taking this for energy, and it did not work for me at all for that. God bless you all.

Nothing, nada, zero

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Dec 02, 2012

The tablets are quite thick..hard to swallon but got over it. I toke two a day, as the company claims. Increase in energy,well being, muscle mass, libido, ZERO. Maybe there was a small increase in strength and vascularity.

Keeps it's promise

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on May 19, 2008

This product delivers what it says it will. We will definitely purchase this again.

super

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 09, 2009

started taking tribulus and have seen major improvements in energy, stamina etc. highly recommend.

Slight Improvement in Libido

Posted by Reviewer2691036 on May 16, 2009

I've been taking this product for about two weeks now and notice a slight improvement in libido.

mehhh

Posted by Reviewer2442634 on Dec 13, 2008

Been on it for two weeks...really have not noticed anything.