Yes Please

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

These really give my menopause affected libido a boost! Quite amazed at their efficacy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2542937 on Mar 24, 2009

This product legitimately works as advertised. I was pleasantly surprised.

Amazing!!!!

Posted by 4886692789409760503 on Jul 19, 2012

I bought this product to help me reach better results at the gym. I had many doubts before buying this, but after the first pill (really it works fast) I've noticed that my doubts were replaced by a smashing truth. My gains are bigger and I'm sexualy and intectually better! It really helps!

best tribulus

Posted by Reviewer2706120 on Mar 28, 2009

I wasn't to sure as these are tablets and I prefer capsules but they do works and these are the best I have tried , I will buy them again and iherb has a great price

thanks

Posted by Reviewer2670362 on Mar 16, 2009

i've tried other brands of tribulus and have found this one to be exactly what i've been looking for. Thank you Now Foods!

Works well

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014

I like this product because the effects are noticeable without the side-effects sometimes found with other similar products.

Increased Testosterone

Posted by Reviewer2775461 on Jul 13, 2012

This product is one of the best supplements I have ever tried. I was skeptical when I first decided to take it because I read there was evidence that Tribulus did not actually increase testosterone or strength. However after I researched it more I believe that the experiment that provided the evidence that Tribulus was ineffective was flawed because it did not give a strong enough dose. The experiment gave 15 participants either a placebo or 3.21 mg of Tribulus per kg of body weight. This means that a 200 pound person would only receive around 292 mg of Tribulus which I do not believe is enough to trigger strength increase. The experiment also did not check testosterone levels in the participants to see if there was a change after the experiment. I believe that with the correct dosage Tribulus products are safe,effective Testosterone boosters, and natural anabolic properties enhancers.

good

Posted by 5360088183757608141 on Sep 21, 2013

Good

nota 10

Posted by 4784321632286551536 on Jan 07, 2013

iherb me surpreende cada vez mais, tanto na rapidez, como no comprometimento que tem com seu cliente! to muito satisfeito! obrigado!

otimo