Great athletic enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1602318 on Dec 26, 2011

Makes me feel much more manly, both in the gym, and in the bedroom!

iherb.com is the best store in the world rates

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Sep 07, 2012

My product arrived excellent without problems thanks.

Increased Testosterone

Posted by Reviewer2775461 on Jul 13, 2012

This product is one of the best supplements I have ever tried. I was skeptical when I first decided to take it because I read there was evidence that Tribulus did not actually increase testosterone or strength. However after I researched it more I believe that the experiment that provided the evidence that Tribulus was ineffective was flawed because it did not give a strong enough dose. The experiment gave 15 participants either a placebo or 3.21 mg of Tribulus per kg of body weight. This means that a 200 pound person would only receive around 292 mg of Tribulus which I do not believe is enough to trigger strength increase. The experiment also did not check testosterone levels in the participants to see if there was a change after the experiment. I believe that with the correct dosage Tribulus products are safe,effective Testosterone boosters, and natural anabolic properties enhancers.

Amazing!!!!

Posted by 4886692789409760503 on Jul 19, 2012

I bought this product to help me reach better results at the gym. I had many doubts before buying this, but after the first pill (really it works fast) I've noticed that my doubts were replaced by a smashing truth. My gains are bigger and I'm sexualy and intectually better! It really helps!

Works well

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014

I like this product because the effects are noticeable without the side-effects sometimes found with other similar products.

Awesome

Posted by 4926861992096333436 on Aug 26, 2012

Awesome results, but you need to be patient.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1777503 on Nov 25, 2009

But I have noticed waking up with wood lately. LOL.

Tribulus

Posted by Reviewer1551909 on Jun 21, 2009

I was skeptical; but after approx 10 days; I noticed a distinct improvement. I will continue to order more. iHerb was very efficient in the processing of my order and I experienced no problems.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009

Helps your energy

natural produto para homens man,s

Posted by Sallbadboy on Apr 06, 2012

if anyone has any qualms about taking tribulus, you can rest assured colateria has no effect or is a natural result comes from the more slowly is an awesome product. se alguem tem algum receio em tomar tribulus, pode ficar tranquilo não tem efeitos colateria nem um é natural o resultado vem de vagar mais é um otimo produto.