Exactly as described

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 22, 2012

Since i started using it I have seen improvements in strengh, focus and stamina. Rlly good to its price.

Exelente!

Posted by Reviewer1469122 on Sep 06, 2012

Tive um ótimo ganho com ele, meu biceps que tinha estacionado em um tamanho, finalmente cresceu, meu libido não subiu muito, isso varia de pessoa pra pessoa, e tambem acho que o meu é naturalmente alto, mas enfim, realmente gostei do produto, este da Now Foods é o melhor do mercado!

pretty decent

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Aug 15, 2010

Tribulus is good for men, but also good for women during menopause. See for yourself.

No libido increase. Shorter fuse to anger.

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Feb 19, 2012

I am 25yo female with normal libido. I was hoping tribulus would be a fun way of increasing feelings of arousal/horniness for fun sex. I also read some users felt more energized and motivated to "get stuff done" while taking tribulus. I was looking forward to either of these effects. For the first few days I took half a tablet per day, no effect. So then I took one tablet per day for a week, no effect. Then 1.5 tablets per day for a few days, and felt a very very faint irritability that I had trouble pinpointing. So I tried 2 tablets, and felt pretty normal though a light background level of irritation, however... as soon as anything happened externally that grated on my nerves (not being able to find my face-wash, tripping on housemates junk, bumping my head, having a housemate tell me they had used something of mine without permission, people evading answering questions I asked, etc) I felt seriously PISSED OFF!!!, I felt SOOO angry!! I was buzzing, adrenaline rushing, fully ready for a physical fight!! I was ready to scream obscenities and rip that f***king b**tards head off!! Which is very VERY unlike me. Normally I'm the calmest, most patient soft-spoken little thing you ever met. So aside from feeling angry over things I would normally just 'let go' of within seconds and forget about (or deal with calmly & methodically & logically), the anger lasted for hours instead of minutes and I had a very difficult time dispelling it and serious difficulty calming down even after going to the basement & letting out my anger on a punching bag in the basement (after 30 mins of this I simply felt physically drained, and no less pissed off than before). After 3 separate days of testing and confirming that taking 2 tribulus pills was causing this effect in me, I tried going back to 1 or 1.5 pills a day for a few weeks with no effect. So now, I take zero tribulus unless I'm predicting a fight or confrontation where I believe I need to feel aggression to give me more of a "spine" to confront and deal with the conflict. All in all, not the effects I was going for & minimally useful for me.

Nothing, nada, zero

Posted by Reviewer2603326 on Dec 02, 2012

The tablets are quite thick..hard to swallon but got over it. I toke two a day, as the company claims. Increase in energy,well being, muscle mass, libido, ZERO. Maybe there was a small increase in strength and vascularity.