priceless

Posted by 5040182848488359926 on Mar 18, 2016

Awesome product

Greatest deal on Beta-Alanine. Great quality

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Oct 02, 2015

NOW's BA is really good. Delivers as its supposed to and I am very happy with it. I use it in combination with NOW TMG (betaine anhydrous). The tingle from this BA is well felt at slightly higher than recommended dose. Not a nuisance to me but rather a sign that the product is good. Best deal you will get on BA. In my time, I have bought a lot of NOW products and in general, NOW is always among the cheaper options while being of best quality. I also like their caps/tabs items are of a generally higher count than the competition, it means bigger savings.

fantastic

Posted by 5692313378793031422 on Mar 06, 2015

fantastic

Preço e qualidade muito boas.

Posted by 5065033938705011557 on Feb 15, 2015

O produto é ótimo. Talvez a embalagem possa ser aprimorada.

Definite improvement in sporting performance!

Posted by Reviewer1594986 on Jan 08, 2015

I have been using this product for a couple of months and am sure I notice a difference in my performance. I CrossFit 5-6 days per week - combined with creatine it is the perfect stack & I have definitely noticed an improvement in my performance combining the two. Now Foods Beta Alanine uses CarnoSyn®, a patented form of Beta-Alanine which is the only type I will purchase. Definitely get the beta-alanine tingle when I take it! This is great value for money - highly recommend!

No scoop

Posted by superlife on Oct 27, 2014

There is no scoop inside

Powerfull

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Aug 21, 2014

When I take it I can train harder. Cuando la tomo puedo entrenar mas duro.

Produto bom, mas taxação cara para entrega no Brasil

Posted by 4839456942532665614 on Jun 20, 2014

O produto é bom, mas não está compensando pedir para entrega no Brasil, embora ele seja abaixo de U$50.00 a taxação foi de R$37,00 mais R$12,00 de taxa do correio, fora o frete

No effect -------- Нет эффекта

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He takes it for two weeks. He feels some tingling under the skin. Also he didn't feel the inceasing of energy and stamina. We won't buy this product again.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ------Я заказывала этот продукт сыну-спортсмену. Он принимает его в течение двух недель. Он почувствовал покалывание под кожей. Также, он не почувствовал прилива сил и выносливости. Больше покупать не будем. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

fatigue buffer

Posted by 4757160066099739046 on Mar 26, 2014

I like the tingles because then I know I've had something that I trust will work. Motivation to train hard & reap the benefits. Belief & composure go a long way when I'm Boxing.