Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on Sep 29, 2014

I am 46 years old, have been a professional Athlete and trainer since the early 1990's. In relation to the people saying this Creatine doesn't mix well... it does compared to others. Any residue is very minor and NOT a problem at all.I used Creatine Monohydrate when it first came out many years ago and back then yeah it was like sand, but not this one at all. Secondly, while I have used Creatine a few times in the past, results were sketchy at best and usually not sustained. For some reason I decided to give it a try again, and to be honest I was surprised that results were noticeable. I put on about 1.5 kg quickly (definitely NOT fat as I am obviously losing fat at the moment) and noticed an immediate increase in my strength of around 10% on unilateral lifts. My dosage is 5 grams 3-4 times a day continuously, not 'loading' then dropping the amount. My bodyweight is around 72 kilograms. I use a few NOW brand products and have been very happy with them, this Creatine is now also added to that list. Hope this helps.

Muscle Must

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Sep 24, 2008

Great product and assists in making your muscles bigger and harder

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2431357 on Oct 04, 2008

I am using this as part of my treatment for mitochondrial myopothy. This has been a great product and I will continue to use it.

Fantastic price and quick freight to Australia

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Jan 06, 2015

Very good price for this KG amount. It dissolves very well in liquid too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2537270 on Jul 10, 2008

Helpful for my fibromyalgia

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2802704 on Nov 13, 2008

I enjoyed this product and will continue to use it. It does reduce my my adreneline rush, but help my energy.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1131446 on Jul 14, 2009

Now Foods Creatine is the best quality and lowest price I could find and it helps retain muscle.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Nov 16, 2009

Amazing gains in strength, energy and recovery. Highly recommended.

greg smith

Posted by 5725192679345727761 on Nov 05, 2014

great product just starting use and efficacy unknown. The ease of purchase price and delivery fantastic thankyou

ms