Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1378218 on Sep 02, 2008

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Sep 16, 2010

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2810699 on Apr 07, 2010

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Nice Workout

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Aug 12, 2010

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

great

Posted by Reviewer2924193 on Nov 23, 2010

definitely a must for the body builders.

good and quality product

Posted by herbisrael on Mar 30, 2011

fair price

Good for Travelling

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 12, 2012

My husband and I take the tablets whilst on holiday and powder at home. Big tablets and some may find difficult to swallow but not for me. Take with L-Glutamine

Good, classic one

Posted by Reviewer2427005 on Jan 02, 2009

Good, classic one

Esay to Take!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Jan 02, 2008

a good, easy way to get your creatine!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »