Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1378218 on Sep 02, 2008

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Sep 16, 2010

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Creatine Monohydrate

Posted by Reviewer1927118 on Oct 10, 2007

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

Esay to Take!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Jan 02, 2008

a good, easy way to get your creatine!

CREATINE IS THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1234486 on Jan 11, 2008

SAME PRODUCT,SAME RESULTS.IT WORKS FOR ME!

creatine

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Aug 01, 2008

As always, best prices, fastest service from iHerb. Creatine monohydrate (plus whey protein) now appears to be giving me twice the muscle growth I used to get from my gym workouts before I started taking it.

very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2810699 on Apr 07, 2010

preferable to powder form. good quality.

Good, classic one

Posted by Reviewer2427005 on Jan 02, 2009

Good, classic one

great

Posted by Reviewer2924193 on Nov 23, 2010

definitely a must for the body builders.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »