Now Foods, Sports, Creatine Monohydrate, Micronized, 1.1 lbs (500 g)

Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by Reviewer1292451 From Maryland on May 08, 2008

This product doesn't dissolve in water. You will consume it as you drink, but you'll have to keep adding a little more liquid until its gone from the glass. Probably better mixed in a Smoothie.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3342895 From Massachusetts on Nov 15, 2008

The best stuff ever for my achy muscles and it doesn't give me the runs like the non-micronized kind.

Load up your muscles with the good stuff!

Posted by ijamesmurphy From Australia on Aug 29, 2012

As a Vegan I knew my creatine levels would be lower than meat eaters, so I was expecting a noticeable change, but I was still surprised to discover I'd put on 3.5kg in 3 weeks! It's not all lean muscle mass mind you, because creatine increases muscle hydration, but my muscles certainly look bigger. During the initial loading stage I took 4g of creatine, 3 times a day for 2 weeks. For maintenance use I just take 4g with my post-workout shake, along with 33g Now Foods Pea Protein, 50g Now Foods Carbo Gain, cup of oat milk, and 3g Now Foods L-Glutamine.

Makes terrible headache!

Posted by Reviewer1575352 From Russian Federation on Jul 01, 2010

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, yes i know it sounds good, specially now food is good brand too, but in reality when ever i use it gives me terrible headache! even i tryed on my sister she had headache too. Plus it don't dissolve in water or any other juice, just wait a few seconds and then you can see them on the bottom, i'm going to order another brand i won't wait to finish this, this one goes to trash! Stay Away!!!!

Awesome, Pure, Nothing added

Posted by Reviewer2186245 From California on Mar 08, 2010

This creatine is the best yet. We have tried different brands but they all have extra ingredients which we don't need and which have made us feel bloated and full. This is pure and has no extra ingredients to bog you down. Would highly recommend it.