Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1506693 on Nov 04, 2008

I am VERY pleased with the results of this product. I seem to feel better, have more energy. I started out looking for a supplement or enhancement for my pituitary gland which I only have 15% of my gland due to removal of tumor at age 16. I was too tired all the time at age 46 and tried other products but this one hit the spot. I have energy now which helps me have better outlook on everything and that in turn makes me feel like doing things again and feeling good about myself. It has made me learn to take better care of myself and I've added vitamins and exercise to my routine. My kids sure notice the difference. Thank you. I look forward to feeling even better as time goes on.

Excellent. Noticed the difference

Posted by Reviewer2080051 on Jan 10, 2012

I noticed the difference within a few days; I slept better and had more vivid dreams; had more energy in general and an uplifted mood. I use it twice a day - upon waking and right before sleeping.

Very good.

Posted by Harpocrates on Jul 22, 2012

I find that over time my energy levels have been improving. This stuff is very good!

I use this with...

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 11, 2011

hgh homepathic spray. I know the hgh spray works and I believe this helps to balance it. I'm a 50 yr woman and still no sign of menopause so I do believe this is part of why.

I concur

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Mar 13, 2011

with the other reviewers-this is a good product .

Feedback on iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1222457 on Aug 06, 2008

I am satisfied with the product. The reason why I am submitting this review is because I am very very pleased with the service that iHerb.com provides and I just wanted to let you know. Thus, pls don't post this review as it is not relevant to the product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on May 07, 2012

So far so good, but I've only used it for about a month so it may be too soon to tell about the full effect. I may update later ;O)

must try

Posted by 5226680812328435920 on Dec 04, 2013

I FEEL STRONGER,TRY IT .BUT I TOK 50% MORE,IGF-1.

IGF-1 spray

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Oct 01, 2008

The last bottle caused throat irritation. That irritated me so I wrote the company to explain the situation. Whether that worked or not, this batch is much better.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3077711 on Feb 09, 2009

TASTE GOOD. YOU CAN TASTE THE LEMON UNDER YOUR TONGUE!