Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1506693 on Nov 04, 2008

I am VERY pleased with the results of this product. I seem to feel better, have more energy. I started out looking for a supplement or enhancement for my pituitary gland which I only have 15% of my gland due to removal of tumor at age 16. I was too tired all the time at age 46 and tried other products but this one hit the spot. I have energy now which helps me have better outlook on everything and that in turn makes me feel like doing things again and feeling good about myself. It has made me learn to take better care of myself and I've added vitamins and exercise to my routine. My kids sure notice the difference. Thank you. I look forward to feeling even better as time goes on.

IGF-1+

Posted by Reviewer2549459 on Feb 02, 2009

As a former nutritional supplement manufacturer, this product gives me the most results for my money.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3229507 on Oct 08, 2008

I need this product because I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome, and my IGF growth factor blood level is very low. This is great and the price is good too.

Made my skin breakout

Posted by Reviewer2284891 on Jun 24, 2010

Don't know if this is so good for women who are prone to acne. Seemed to help me have more energy and bust some belly fat, but had to stop taking it due to skin problems.

this works

Posted by Reviewer2554399 on Feb 04, 2007

I'll be brief; guys, I am 55 and have always popped off three sets of 30 push-ups every morning, taking one day off per week, and do other stuff. I now do three sets of 70 push-ups, AND do another three sets of 100 push-ups in the afternoon, among other increases. The only thing that I can connect to this incredible increase is this stuff. However, I do take a lot of supplements, so I don't know for certain. Yet, for the above reasons, of course, I'm hooked on the stuff now.

for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer2225257 on Aug 11, 2009

This product is for my daughter, who is disabled. It has helped her become slightly more functional.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jan 09, 2010

This helps me in my work-outs. I rarely feel sore after a heavy work-out and it's a great product to replace HGH that we lose as we age..

Excellent. Noticed the difference

Posted by Reviewer2080051 on Jan 10, 2012

I noticed the difference within a few days; I slept better and had more vivid dreams; had more energy in general and an uplifted mood. I use it twice a day - upon waking and right before sleeping.

effective product

Posted by annegoggans on Oct 30, 2012

Happy with product. Sour taste but not bad. I have used other brands and did not feel the effectiveness as much as this one.

Works better than i thought...

Posted by Reviewer3156084 on Jul 15, 2010

Getting better reps and strength gains... Also look a bit bigger in only a few days.. And i've tried quite a few products before this...