Now Foods

Posted by 5517330395320863279 on Jun 14, 2012

Seems to add energy, recovery rate after work out improved. Less sore. Its not some thing for me that you go oh wow what a difference. Very safe. No racing heart, sweats etc... Not sure if I will continue.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on May 07, 2012

So far so good, but I've only used it for about a month so it may be too soon to tell about the full effect. I may update later ;O)

IGF-1 Lipo sprays don't even come close to the real HGH

Posted by Reviewer2743589 on Mar 19, 2012

Many nastropaths claims that IGF-1 does not work as many companies claims certain strengths, but in reality only having a fraction of that amount after laboratory testing. Natural doctor's advice is to purchase the REAL thing such as Jintropin and Kigtropin. Expensive but actually works. All of these testimonials of deer antler velvet are hyped-up and unreliable. iHerb is an excellent company with an excellent reputaion. I would recommend buying from their website. They delivery quickly as promised.

help

Posted by Reviewer2972583 on Jan 20, 2012

The first time I used it as the hairs stood up in the neck but it seems ike so well now after 14 days could be managed without me but hoping for a long time Benefits

Excellent. Noticed the difference

Posted by Reviewer2080051 on Jan 10, 2012

I noticed the difference within a few days; I slept better and had more vivid dreams; had more energy in general and an uplifted mood. I use it twice a day - upon waking and right before sleeping.

Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Dec 17, 2011

I was using another HGH liquid that I liked very much. I ran out and thought I'd give this a try. It's too strong for me; it causes a sense of anxiety and an over-reaction to emotional events. I was taking it twice a day and wow! Ringing ears, hbp, etc. I am going to try this every other day. Definitely take it in the morning because otherwise you will sleep much too deeply.

excelent

Posted by Reviewer2976257 on Dec 02, 2011

A must try!

igf

Posted by Reviewer1422745 on Nov 07, 2011

odd tasting product. spray pump doesn't work well. haven't used it long enough to make a comment yet.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Oct 31, 2011

spray bottle clogs alot. Some energy noted. Cant use every day.

From Brazil