Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1223562 on Jun 13, 2009

This is easy to use ,and tastes good.I do feel somewhat more energetic, but think it is too early to tell.The delivery was very prompt.Thankyou!

Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Dec 17, 2011

I was using another HGH liquid that I liked very much. I ran out and thought I'd give this a try. It's too strong for me; it causes a sense of anxiety and an over-reaction to emotional events. I was taking it twice a day and wow! Ringing ears, hbp, etc. I am going to try this every other day. Definitely take it in the morning because otherwise you will sleep much too deeply.

Feedback on iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1222457 on Aug 06, 2008

I am satisfied with the product. The reason why I am submitting this review is because I am very very pleased with the service that iHerb.com provides and I just wanted to let you know. Thus, pls don't post this review as it is not relevant to the product.

HG

Posted by Reviewer2134600 on Jun 28, 2011

easy...seems to be working

very good

Posted by Reviewer2069154 on Jul 18, 2011

I use not only this product, but also VITAL HGH and LIVE YOUNG. I don't know which one works. But this one is very good.

Posted by 5411126954474641168 on Aug 12, 2013

must try

Posted by 5226680812328435920 on Dec 04, 2013

I FEEL STRONGER,TRY IT .BUT I TOK 50% MORE,IGF-1.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on May 07, 2012

So far so good, but I've only used it for about a month so it may be too soon to tell about the full effect. I may update later ;O)

Now Foods

Posted by 5517330395320863279 on Jun 14, 2012

Seems to add energy, recovery rate after work out improved. Less sore. Its not some thing for me that you go oh wow what a difference. Very safe. No racing heart, sweats etc... Not sure if I will continue.

Nothing obvious

Posted by 4764124855596619814 on Oct 31, 2013

I can't see much noticable difference after some time. Also, the bottle leaks easily, by the way. Very Annoying.