Does nothing noticeable

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013

I don' feel any different for taking this product. I had a blood test a while back, and my IGF-1 level was a little low, so I thought this might do something noticeable, but nothing. I guess the only way to tell if it's really doing anything is to go back for another blood test after taking it for a while.

Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer3144599 on Dec 17, 2011

I was using another HGH liquid that I liked very much. I ran out and thought I'd give this a try. It's too strong for me; it causes a sense of anxiety and an over-reaction to emotional events. I was taking it twice a day and wow! Ringing ears, hbp, etc. I am going to try this every other day. Definitely take it in the morning because otherwise you will sleep much too deeply.

Posted by 5411126954474641168 on Aug 12, 2013

I concur

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Mar 13, 2011

with the other reviewers-this is a good product .

IGF-1 spray

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Oct 01, 2008

The last bottle caused throat irritation. That irritated me so I wrote the company to explain the situation. Whether that worked or not, this batch is much better.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1223562 on Jun 13, 2009

This is easy to use ,and tastes good.I do feel somewhat more energetic, but think it is too early to tell.The delivery was very prompt.Thankyou!

help

Posted by Reviewer2972583 on Jan 20, 2012

The first time I used it as the hairs stood up in the neck but it seems ike so well now after 14 days could be managed without me but hoping for a long time Benefits

ok

Posted by Reviewer1998092 on Oct 31, 2011

spray bottle clogs alot. Some energy noted. Cant use every day.

igf

Posted by Reviewer1422745 on Nov 07, 2011

odd tasting product. spray pump doesn't work well. haven't used it long enough to make a comment yet.

Nothing obvious

Posted by 4764124855596619814 on Oct 31, 2013

I can't see much noticable difference after some time. Also, the bottle leaks easily, by the way. Very Annoying.